Starting 30 Day Shred 11/14/11

Options

Replies

• ncytiz
    ncytiz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Did L2D8 today and I still have to rest for a few seconds during the planks. I hate that they're at the end and my shoulders are already exhausted by the time we do them, but I guess that's the point! I'm getting a good workout according to my HRM so it's gotta be working. Two more days and I'm on to level 3!!
  • pinktink88
    Options
    L2D4 done
    L2D5 done

had to take a couple of days out, due to my leg hurting so bloody much. but im back on track now.

i should be on day 7 by now, never mind!!!
    hows everyone doing. well done for everyone going onto level 3 or already on it xx
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Level 2, day 10, done. I might possibly take a Shred break tomorrow before starting level 3 and just do the treadmill instead. Haven't decided yet.....
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    L3D1 completed today. Too many jumps for me (and my downstairs neighbors). So that means I do more squats. Ouch, that hurts. We'll see how tomorrow goes.
  • ncytiz
    Options
    L2D9 & L2D10 complete. Bring on level 3!!!
  • natalie412
    natalie412 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I skipped yesterday due to having a cold, but did today, because I'm terrified if I skip more than one day, it will get harder to start again! So, L2D12, I guess. Plus I ate alot of crap last night (chips and salsa and cheezits) - because I was sick! Back on track today though.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    I did level 3 day 1 yesterday and it is SO much harder, specially with all the jumps and ab targeting stuff. I'm not feeling great today (not hurting from the workout, just in general feeling under the weather) so not sure yet if I'll do day 2 of level 3 today or not.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am nervous, i am doing level 2 day 1 tomorrow. not sure what to expect..
  • ncytiz
    Options
    Did level 3 day 1 today. Wow, that was quite a workout! I had to modiify most of it, but I'll just keep trying and see how much stronger I get by the end.

Today was weigh in day for me as well and I lost 1.6 pounds this week. Yay!
  • natalie412
    Options
    L2D13 for me. Not quite ready to tackle L3 again. Probably by the end of the week. Still got a little bit of a head cold.
  • ncytiz
    Options
    Did L3D2 today. I'm still having trouble with a lot of the moves, but I'm just gonna keep plugging along and see how it goes.

Have a great day!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    I haven't updated here in a couple of days, but yesterday I completed L3D3. First day of LC really kicked my butt. Then I took a day off for rest. Then the last 2 days I have done all 3 levels (3, then 2, then 1) - it is HARD and it wears me out, but I'm feeling great the next day! I can REALLY feel it in my butt and abs when I do all 3 like that. I have gotten used to doing a level twice each day but doing all 3 different levels w/ all the different movements is so much harder. I might not keep doing that all the time, just on the days that I actually have that much time and feel good enough to do it.
  • MeToJem
    Options
    Want to keep keep this thread so I can follow along.
  • ncytiz
    Options
    I haven't updated here in a couple of days, but yesterday I completed L3D3. First day of LC really kicked my butt. Then I took a day off for rest. Then the last 2 days I have done all 3 levels (3, then 2, then 1) - it is HARD and it wears me out, but I'm feeling great the next day! I can REALLY feel it in my butt and abs when I do all 3 like that. I have gotten used to doing a level twice each day but doing all 3 different levels w/ all the different movements is so much harder. I might not keep doing that all the time, just on the days that I actually have that much time and feel good enough to do it.

Wow, that's crazy! I don't even have enough strength left to run after 1 workout so I just do a fast walk for additional cardio. I'm impressed. You're gonna have some amazing results when you're done with all this :bigsmile:
  • ncytiz
    Options
    L3D3 completed. I feel like I'm getting a little bit better every day, even though I'm still not doing nearly as well as I want to. I just keep trying to do it the hard way and then switch to the modified as needed.

Just 7 more times and I'm done with the shred!!!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting after I finished my finals this past monday, but then I caught a Upper respiratory Infection. I had done a Cardio Max video of the biggest loser on Nov 1st and when I stepped down on my right foot it felt like I had shocked myself, my finance said he heard a pop. Well I figured that I probably sprained it or something so I stopped working out. I can walk on it, but I can't sit Indian style with my legs crossed and it hurts on the right side below the ankle. Since it has been hurting for more than a month I am going to make an appointment with Kasier and then if its all clear I will be starting the DS after and will post my results weekly on this thread if its still going. Congrats to everyone on here, your results and comments are great motivation.
  • natalie412
    Options
    Did L2D14 on Tuesday and L2D15 on Thursday. Plan on Level 3 this weekend. I did weigh in and take new measurements:

2-Dec 8-Dec 16-Dec
    Weight 158 156.8 154.6 (-3.3)
    Bust 38.5 38.5 37.5 (-1)
    Under Bust 32.5 32.25 32 (-.5)
    Waist 31.5 31.5 31 (-.5)
    Belly 37 36.5 35.5 (-1.5)
    Hips 41.5 41.25 41 (-.5)
    Thigh 24.5 24.5 24.5
    Bicep 11 11 11

Really losing in the belly area, and everything looks so much toned. I keep looking down at my muscular thighs!! And I have finally broken into the "normal" weight range!
  • CMmrsfloyd
    Options
    Completed L3D5 yesterday, will be doing day 6 later today. I've still been doing levels 3-2-1 in that order, I'm working my butt off this week b/c I'm planning a day of rest along w/ a date night w/ no calorie restrictions tomorrow (yum!). So today is L3D6, tomorrow is rest, then I will probably knock out the last 4 days back-to-back so I should be doing L3D10 on wednesday 12/21 - Might take a day to rest on 12/22 and then do my final measurements and weigh-in on 12/23 after the rest.
  • ncytiz
    Options
    Did L2D14 on Tuesday and L2D15 on Thursday. Plan on Level 3 this weekend. I did weigh in and take new measurements:

2-Dec 8-Dec 16-Dec
    Weight 158 156.8 154.6 (-3.3)
    Bust 38.5 38.5 37.5 (-1)
    Under Bust 32.5 32.25 32 (-.5)
    Waist 31.5 31.5 31 (-.5)
    Belly 37 36.5 35.5 (-1.5)
    Hips 41.5 41.25 41 (-.5)
    Thigh 24.5 24.5 24.5
    Bicep 11 11 11

Really losing in the belly area, and everything looks so much toned. I keep looking down at my muscular thighs!! And I have finally broken into the "normal" weight range!

Congrats on your success! Getting into the healthy range is a HUGE accomplishment :drinker:

I know what you mean about the muscular thighs. If I run my hand on my thighs when I'm seated, I can really feel the muscle now, instead of it just being soft. I'd like to see that much firmness in my abs, but I guess that will have to come with time and more weight losss.

I'm sure your results after level 3 will be even better :smile: