How did you meet your SO?

Options

Replies

• GurleyGirl524
    GurleyGirl524 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    We met through mutual friends, my manager's husband was my hubby's assistant. We were married 24 days after we met and we will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary on the 20th of December.
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    At the gym while both working out, 19 years ago :heart:
  • heaybar
    heaybar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Myspace.. back when people actually used that. been together almost 6 years now :love:
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I met my husband in a dream, 6 months before really meeting him, in the same house i had the Dream!! It was crazy! lol! I met him thru his brother, i was there babysitter.
  • heaybar
    heaybar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I didn't think those counted.. I would've said the same.. in a dream
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I met mine at work. He walked in and introduced himself to me ( I was new ) and I literally felt something...like sparks...dunno, just something. It was insane. I love that man so much.
  • johnwhitent
    johnwhitent Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    We were both hiking on the Appalachian Trail.
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I knew my hubby through School and I didn't like him in middle school or elementary, but one day he came back to our school after moving away and oooo boy was he fine standing in that hallway. I liked him ever since but he was dating a friend of mine who actually broke up with him cause she thought he and i had something going which in fact we were just friends and I would give him rides home from school. Anywho, one night about 2 years later at a friends house we were all hanging out and there was no place for me to sit so I decided to sit in his lap, mind you I am a very bashful person and it took all I had to make that decision to sit in his lap, he asked me on a date that night and from that day on for 10 years now we have been together.
  • tricia3368
    Options
    i met mine through a mutual friend. I was actually trying to hook up my bff with my friend when i noticed i was attracted to HIS friend. 11 years later weve made it through high school together and now married and have a daughter :)
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    MENSA... while chatting about quantum physics :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. I like this.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Senior year of high school, married almost 10 years now.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I broke the cardinal rule. We met at.........work!:bigsmile:
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Cazic Thule. While punk-arses were all camping for Rubicite, all I wanted was a group. Shout after shout. High Elven Paladins aren't the high commodity they should be -- morons. *shakes fist* Got a pity-invite from his group. We fought gators in the sewers. I thought he was a jerk.

The jerk and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary.

If you understand any of the first paragraph, you're a huge geek and you rock.
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    i picked up my phone guy. what? he was in my apt, putting my phone line in, leaning over my table and his butt was nice...one one-night stand later and ta-da, nine years together - poor *kitten*!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I was in a bad mood and got dragged out to a bar wearing sweatpants and an old tshirt---a friend introduced us that night. We went on a date the next day and have been together ever since <3--getting married in less than 7 months!
    Sounds like my wife and I. She was having a horrible day (Got laid-off from a job) and her friends took her out for drinks to try and cheer her up. Then, to make matters worse, some guy insulted her by asking if she was a librarian or something because she was wearing glasses. So her friends grabbed her and dragged her to the bar for shots before she ripped the guys lungs out with a rusty spoon. I happened to be sitting there when they all walked up so I said "Hi" because I thought she was attractive. Her first words to me.."Hi, I'm Melanie and evidentally I'm a f**king librarian...". We've been together now almost 17 years.
  • MusicKeepsMeSane
    Options
    I met my boyfriend through a mutual friend. I'd met a girl online, she cheated on me, then introduced me to her best friends cousin, not knowing that we would fall for each other. ♥ We'll be together 3 and a half months tomorrow.
  • JackKsavestheday
    JackKsavestheday Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. I like this.

Thanks!
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Curt and I met at work a few years ago. We both worked the morning shift at a convenience store/deli, and since the mornings were pretty slow we had a lot of time to talk and get to know each other. :)
  • KimberlyLoveMe
    Options
    Very Corny, but through Myspace =p although i was good friends with his friend but we started talking through myspace, we now have a daughter and have been together ever since =D