Worst Dates you've ever had

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
1. This dude, we had gone on a couple dates. He wants to take me out on a date for my 21st birthday! So I'm thinking "oh fun!".
He takes me back to his place and makes me stir fry with RAISINS in it. I hate raisins, and it was kind of odd for a 21st birthday.
I think I had to talk him into taking me to Applebees so I could get a drink. I might be one of the few that didn't spend 21 puking.
We didn't go out on another date afterwards. He was just a dud.

2. Went on a date with a guy who went on to tell me he had a girlfriend already and she was his main entree. He just wanted me to be "dessert" he also informed me, there were several other "desserts".
Never saw him again either.

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I love these threads. I haven't had a horrible date.. yet.
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    here one, this was long time ago mind...I took this chick out on a date to a nice little chinese place, in the middle of the conversation she informs me she is an exobishinst (sp?) and decied to flash me in the middle the resturant. Would not have been so bad if there wasnt a family sitting next to us, who called the popo right away and she got arrested for public indency.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    here one, this was long time ago mind...I took this chick out on a date to a nice little chinese place, in the middle of the conversation she informs me she is an exobishinst (sp?) and decied to flash me in the middle the resturant. Would not have been so bad if there wasnt a family sitting next to us, who called the popo right away and she got arrested for public indency.

Care to give me her number? ;)
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1. This dude, we had gone on a couple dates. He wants to take me out on a date for my 21st birthday! So I'm thinking "oh fun!".
    He takes me back to his place and makes me stir fry with RAISINS in it. I hate raisins, and it was kind of odd for a 21st birthday.
    I think I had to talk him into taking me to Applebees so I could get a drink. I might be one of the few that didn't spend 21 puking.
    We didn't go out on another date afterwards. He was just a dud.

2. Went on a date with a guy who went on to tell me he had a girlfriend already and she was his main entree. He just wanted me to be "dessert" he also informed me, there were several other "desserts".
    Never saw him again either.

Wow, really? That's pretty bold. Stupid, but bold.
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    my date *last week to be exact* asked if I had any piercings or tattoos. I told him I had my ears and my belly button pierced and had a tattoo on my back. He asked to see my belly button piercing. Um no, you just met me dude.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    oh god!

my friend set me up with his cousin. he picked me up from the station and we went to his friends house where we stood awkwardly watching them play computer games for half an hour. then he took me to the park to go on the swings, then dropped me back at the station. i was like wtf. no food.

needless to say i never saw him again!
  • La_Amazona
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    So I went out to eat with this guy. He's very very fit and muscular and back then I wasn't into taking care of myself AT ALL. Mind you, I have never been overweight but I was very skinny fat.
    Anyway, we go to Applebees and I order some dinner plate and he asks me if I realize there was over 1500 calories in that meal. I say no I had no idea..whatever, we finish up and I should of just said thanks but see ya later but stupid me went back to his house with him.
    So we get into his hot tub and I'm in bra and panties and he then starts pointing out how he can tell I have a 34" waist and how unhealthy that was and my waist/hip ratio blah blah blah. That I was young and I was already heading to a life of being overweight and I should have a 25" waist etc etc. I left.

If only he could see me now! He was a ****head.
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    My friend who thought she knew exactly what I needed in a man decided to set me up on a blind date. OMG famous last words. He was so not my type but I thought you know let's give him a shot. Maybe he's cool. So we went for Chinese to this place that apparently no one goes to. I was like do other people eat here because we're alone let's go somewhere hopping! He proceeded to tell me he was rather anti-social. First sign! Then as he spoke to me he ate and proceeded to fling said food particles at me as he talked. Final straw was him out right picking his teeth after the meal. I drove directly to my friend's house and almost strangled her! But we're still friends... :happy:
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Oh man, where do I start? :tongue: I would have to say one of the worst was ...

I had been going out with this guy for about a month. He asked me on a date and told me to dress up. I was excited only to find out that we were actually going to a funeral...a baby funeral. One of his relative's baby had died of SIDS and he wanted to take me. It was HORRIBLE, and I hate funerals anyway. I never went out with him again.
  • coracbeck
    Options
    I met a guy for coffee a few months ago - blind date. During the conversation I learn that he drives a new corvette but lives in a broken down motor home on someone else's land... has been involved in a fairly large cocaine ring, in prison for attempted murder, shot more than one person actually but was just convicted of the one... yeah, couldn't get out of there fast enough.
  • La_Amazona
    Options

I had been going out with this guy for about a month. He asked me on a date and told me to dress up. I was excited only to find out that we were actually going to a funeral...a baby funeral. One of his relative's baby had died of SIDS and he wanted to take me. It was HORRIBLE, and I hate funerals anyway. I never went out with him again.

O.M.G. wth?
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I went out for my anniversary with my bf. We decided that for lunch we would go to the local Greek festival. After about an hour, we started feeling funny. We spent the rest of the night throwing up and sick from the food. It was awful!!
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options

:noway:
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

oh my goodness
    this is something you have to warn people about.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    wow these are good, keep 'em coming...luckily i've never been on a bad date. kinda hard when you've never really dated...
    I'm with someone but we never dated we met online so we never had to do that
  • Wingmistress
    Options
    WOW, I wonder how many characters this little window will allow :-P

More awful dates than I care to admit.
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I met a guy for coffee a few months ago - blind date. During the conversation I learn that he drives a new corvette but lives in a broken down motor home on someone else's land... has been involved in a fairly large cocaine ring, in prison for attempted murder, shot more than one person actually but was just convicted of the one... yeah, couldn't get out of there fast enough.

So you met my ex husband huh?
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    November 17th? Oh yeah... you mean an actual DATE not the calendar date. :tongue: :frown:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    My building was on the corner of Main and Fourth Streets. My address was Main Street, but as I had a side entrance, my door was on Fourth Street. I gave the guy directions, and he argued with me that it was completely impossible for my door to be on Fourth Street. He got really flustered because he seriously thought I did not know where I lived and he would never find me. I should have said "Never mind!" at that point, but I was too stubborn. I wanted to prove to him that I knew what I was talking about.

So he got there, and his 8-year-old son was with him. Nothing against kids, but you should probably tell your date if you're bringing one along. So I got in the car and he drove me to a residential motel, where he lived in one room and his mom and sister lived in the adjoining one. He didn't get out of the car, but honked the horn until they came out, and then he argued with them for a while about getting them something from McDonald's.

At McDonald's, he was rude to the cashier. We went back to his place and ate our food, and then he dropped me off at home.

When I told him later that I didn't want to see him again, he was flabbergasted.