Worst Dates you've ever had

Options

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I once met a guy from online,half way through dinner he starts talking about militas and his weapons,and about how he would like to overthrow the government.Then he started going on about jewish conspiracys,somewhere in between all this he offered to take me to a sex shop to buy me toys,then he showed me his swastika tatoo at which point I started talking about my pierod,my flow,what kind of tampoons I enjoy,I also told him when I see roadkill it makes me hot,he ran out so fast there was smoke

ETA that was my way of making sure he did not try to contact me again
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I once met a guy from online,half way through dinner he starts talking about militas and his weapons,and about how he would like to overthrow the government.Then he started going on about jewish conspiracys,somewhere in between all this he offered to take me to a sex shop to buy me toys,then he showed me his swastika tatoo at which point I started talking about my pierod,my flow,what kind of tampoons I enjoy,I also told him when I see roadkill it makes me hot,he ran out so fast there was smoke

This is definitely the move of a seasoned dater. Respect! What a jerk!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I met a guy online and we decided to meet in person for a drink. I had suggested Starbucks, but he wanted to go to Tim Hortons as he doesn't really like coffee and that way we could have lunch too. Friends have told me that should have been a sign right there :laugh: . I get there just before we were to meet and I see him already sitting down and eating! He looks up and says "Sorry I had hoped to be done before you got here" WTF?!? So I told him I guess I will get mine. By the time I get through the line at the counter he is already done eating so I just get a coffee. He proceeds to complain about his ex and how lazy he is. All he liked to do is play video games. We decide to go for a walk, but when he gets up I can see he got really dressed up for our date, ratty track pants, his t-shirt had a hole in it :huh: You don't have to be dressed to the nines or anything but put a little effort in! The walk was was short and easy (maybe about 20 mins along a lakeshore, very flat) and he tells me that is the most exercise he has gotten in a long time! I never saw him again :laugh:

On the plus side, it really made me see I am not looking for the lazy type anymore, I need someone who motivates me to do more :laugh:
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

so funny I almost choked on my almonds!:laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

so funny I almost choked on my almonds!:laugh:

I never met another person onlinbe after that
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Some of these are just HORRIBLE!

Has anyone else noticed how many of these dates started or ended up at APPLEBEES?! That is the most offensive part! :laugh:
    Now that you mention it...

My two roommates had met this guy, and he came over once and picked them up so they could all hang out. When he picked them up he met me briefly. Well one of my roommates decided she wanted to date him, and he said he'd only go out with her if I would go out with him first. :noway: And she asked me to do it! So I let him take me out to dinner. At Applebee's.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

Has anyone else noticed how many of these dates started or ended up at APPLEBEES?! That is the most offensive part! :laugh:

My two roommates had met this guy, and he came over once and picked them up so they could all hang out. When he picked them up he met me briefly. Well one of my roommates decided she wanted to date him, and he said he'd only go out with her if I would go out with him first. :noway: And she asked me to do it! So I let him take me out to dinner. At Applebee's.

Wow, I just mostly feel bad for your roommate... Hopefully she's aiming higher than being the consolation prize... :-(
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I had suggested Starbucks, but he wanted to go to Tim Hortons

Shoulda went to Applebees.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options

Wow, I just mostly feel bad for your roommate... Hopefully she's aiming higher than being the consolation prize... :-(
    Yeah the date was unremarkable, but the circumstances were just ugh. Did he think he would get anywhere with me after he treated my friend that way? But that was many years ago, and she is happily married to a very sweet guy.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

2. Went on a date with a guy who went on to tell me he had a girlfriend already and she was his main entree. He just wanted me to be "dessert" he also informed me, there were several other "desserts".
    Never saw him again either.

THAT IS HORRIBLE!
  • nolachick
    Options
    I met a guy for coffee a few months ago - blind date. During the conversation I learn that he drives a new corvette but lives in a broken down motor home on someone else's land... has been involved in a fairly large cocaine ring, in prison for attempted murder, shot more than one person actually but was just convicted of the one... yeah, couldn't get out of there fast enough.

So you met my ex husband huh?

:laugh: :laugh:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Reminds me of when a pervy guy is staring at me (talking about the creeps that are licking their lips looking at me up and down like I'm a t-bone) and I scratch my crotch with vigor. They stop staring after that!!!! haha My sisters hate when I do that.. they get mortified but it works!!!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options

is he listed on dontdatehimgirl.com? If not, he should be.

My brother is on there. :noway:
  • nolachick
    Options
    I went on a date with this one chick on her 21st birthday. I took her to my house and made her stir fry with RAISINS in it, it was AWESOME but she didn't like it and we ended up at Applebees.

eh ok it wasn't that funny sry.

i am dying laughing at my desk! ahahahahahahah
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be with this guy my friend set me up with. He was about 8 years older than me which was not typically an age difference I preferred. We went out and I had a good time. We ended up parking. About 3 minutes into our session, he came in his pants...I hadn't even touched him...that was our last date.
  • nolachick
    Options

Reminds me of when a pervy guy is staring at me (talking about the creeps that are licking their lips looking at me up and down like I'm a t-bone) and I scratch my crotch with vigor. They stop staring after that!!!! haha My sisters hate when I do that.. they get mortified but it works!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
  • woou
    woou Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I honestly have not had one yet. *knock on wood* :laugh: Everyone I've dated have been courteous and friendly. Me, on the other hand, late every now and then. :noway:
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The last guy I was "talking" to made a derogatory sexual comment about my mother who he hadn't even met yet. Needless to say, we haven't been out since.

Oh, and our first date was in fact, at Applebees.
  • saintspoon
    saintspoon Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I love love love this thread :)
  • nolachick
    Options
    this isnt so bad but i'll share anyway......

so just this summer i decided i should start dating again, i hate dating i like being in relationships, but anyways i met this guy on a girls night out, he was kinda cute and very nice and polite and all so when he asked me out i was still reluctant but my friends convinced me to go cuz you gotta start somewhere right.

well it started off nice, he texted me and offered to pick me up, but i was running late and didnt know him that well so i wanted to drive and meet him there. well that and he mentioned the AC in his car was broken, (red flag #1). I didnt think anything of it so I just met him anyway. it was a nice place, and he had already ordered an appetizer (he knew i had just come from working out) so that was sweet. i was wearing a cute little black dress (not extra fancy but pretty nice) with sandals (it was summer) but i expected him to atleast wear a nice jeans, polo and shoes. he was wearing plaid shorts, converse and a tshirt (yikes!) keep in mind he's almost 30. I was a bit thrown off by that but i was trying to be nice anyway. the bar was getting kinda loud so it washard to have a conversation so we decided to go somewhere else...he was very attentive and kept asking if i was ok and what i wanted to do where to go which i thought was nice, but we walked over to another restaurant he looked at the menu and he didnt like it so we went somewhere else, kept walking, got to this other place also very nice (i noticed the menu looked pricey this time) and he again said he didnt like what was on the menu. to make a long story short it felt like he was just looking for a cheaper place and we ended up at a pizza joint at the end of the block where almost no one was there except for the ppl that worked there (kinda creepy) but i figured at least it wud be quiet and we could talk. well we did talk and i found out we were very very different. he went to school for some kinda natural healing mumbo jumbo and now is working as a bartender ( i knew that when i met him so thats ok) but the fact that his future plans involved working at a "healing center" and he believed in natural healing and all this crap made him sound like a hippie witch doctor, not to mention he was staying on his sister's couch, he kept mentioning he wasnt in a good financial place rightnow and had been a bartender for the past 3 yrs - UMMM NO! :huh:

he did not get a good night kiss, and he did not get a 2nd date.