Are you as attractive as you think you are?

Options

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Comparing oneself to another isn't wise. A lot of people sees themselves in a negativity light, because they are comparing themselves against someone or something.

Why do you feel unattractive? You are beautiful. The cause goes beyond looks. Never throw yourself in prison and give people or things your freedom key. Come out from behind those bars. You always have the power to destroy your jail.

Never think that being notice is what makes you beautiful or attractive.

Lift your head up and stop putting yourself down. When you do that, some people will think that's how you are supposed to be treated and that's how they will treat you.

Love yourself always.

This really touched me today, I thank you.

You are welcome Vaanja. You are beautiful.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I've always struggled with self image problems. I'm finally learning to love myself, and think I'm becoming a little more attractive, but I still think I'm ugly and have still never been hit on. All guys seem to look at is my big boobs.

Bregalad5, you aren't ugly. You are beautiful.

A lot of men are plain nasty. If a man is attractive to boobs, he's sorry and he will never know how to treat a woman with respect. I hate when men check my body out. I'm not my body. If a man checks out a woman's chest, she better best believe she's not the first and she will not be the last woman, whose breasts he will check out. Lust will blind a man to the truth. Always run from a man like that.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am way hotter than I think I am
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I do think photos aren't an accurate way of judging your own looks. Aside from that rather depressing article about how we are all worse in every way than we think, I think photogenic-ness comes from strong features. There are people who pretty much ming in RL who look great in pictures because they have dark eyes and look strong in contrast. I have very blonde hair and eyelashes, and olive skin, so am basically yellow all over. Although I have good features, they simply don't come across in a photograph at all, because I just look all one colour and a bit dull.

But I still think I am past my prime.
  • erinrose07
    Options
    I'm 18 and I think I'm average. Am I right?

kind of hard to give an honest answer based on the picture. It's a little far and dark. But everyone is above average in various ways.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Average and past my prime.
  • erinrose07
    Options
    In our "going out on the town days" my girlfriends and I used to joke about how we looked after we had a few drinks. We'd leave the house looking/feeling lovely and go out for some wine, appetizers and maybe see a band play...about 3 or 4 glasses in we'd skip to the bathroom holding hands (as ALL women do...obviously) and when we'd get to the mirror, we all looked horrendous! It never failed. We ended up calling it Drunken Hooker Syndrome because that is essentially what we looked like. Ha!
  • irunforfun
    irunforfun Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely more attractive in my late 20's than I EVER was in my late teens/early 20's. I still have my bad days but I like to think this is the best I've ever looked...and it's only getting better.
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I think I'm moderately attractive at 24.. I just wish I didn't look so effin young. Even when I get super dolled up, the oldest people peg of for it like.. 17 or 18 (sometimes I get 13-16). Must I forever look like jail bait?!

When I first started dating my husband (who was 22 and I was 20) I was asked if I went to high School, when I said no, they said "oh you're in middle school??" Because apparently having been already graduated High school for 3 years just didn't make sense =( When I told them they said I look at the oldest 14. I have a kid now and I still get people thinking I should have been on 16 and pregnant =(
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I have alot of fake conceededness.. I joke about being sexy and awesome alot, but truthfully i have self esteem issues,, I always feel like the fatest and ugliest person in the room.. :/
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This post made me feel kinda crappy and weird. I thought I was just I confident, now I'm not so sure...:ohwell:
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    This post made me feel kinda crappy and weird. I thought I was just I confident, now I'm not so sure...:ohwell:

Well, you definitely don't look like a drunk hooker.
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Be confident, you look great

As for me, I think I'm alright, maybe a little above average.
    But just from experience is seems that I have an "all or nothing look". Women usually find me either really attractive or not at all. I don't have widespread appeal.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

Well, you definitely don't look like a drunk hooker.

Phew! That's a relief!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I think I have a pretty face, and I am pretty confident. I will be more confident once I hit my goal weight. I put time and effort into maintaining myself and men still hit on me so I think I am doing pretty okay lol.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    obviously not, I am 45 and about to be a Grandmother, although in my head I look like I did in my 20's lol the mirror is always a lying bar steward.........
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    all you ladies should adopt this attitude.

tumblr_kubd6jD3441qasdemo1_500.gif

Yeah this about sums up my attitude.

I'm definitely attractive and I know it. I probably wouldn't say that so bluntly in real life though. In my experience people don't seem to be too receptive of super confident women, which blows. It's a good way to get called an uppity, arrogant or smug b*tch, I get that a lot.
    ^i know exactly how you feel! .. there is NOTHING wrong with being confident & knowing we are beautiful! "/
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    yes
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Average. Very average. I was at a resort once, and as I walked by a group of younger people (in their 20s) I overheard one guy ask the girls "what would you rate her?" I heard a resounding "ZERO". :sad:
    I don't think I'm a zero, but I am certainly not a 10 either. Well, maybe next to a 20 year old I am a zero. :tongue:

I am fit and healthy, and for that I am grateful.
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I have never considered myself attractive at any age/weight. At my healthiest weight I would put me at a 5 or 6. At my highest I would put me at a 3 or 4. Now in the middle I would put me at a 5. I have never and will never be over a 6 and that's ok with me. We can't all be beautiful! :happy: