Gym princesses?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    LOL Thanks for clarifying. Gosh, you must have REALLY good eyes to know I was saying BURNS, instead of BUMS. They look very similiar in lower case letters!
    What in the world is bedazzled burns?

BUMs, not BURNs. :wink: Pants with rhinestone-encrusted lettering across the backside.

No, I have really horrible eyes and squint hard. :wink: But I realize there's some words that blur together like that.

Like the street sign for "FLICK ST" by my house. :noway:
  • kpxfiles
    kpxfiles Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So you saw my little sister at the gym. :p

My little sister wears a lot of make-up and honestly it's because she looks scary without it.
  • Barbarablw
    Barbarablw Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    So you saw my little sister at the gym. :p

My little sister wears a lot of make-up and honestly it's because she looks scary without it.

hahahahaha omg this is too funny!! ^^^^^^
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Like the street sign for "FLICK ST" by my house. :noway:
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say this sign is probably vandalized a lot?

There's a road called "Omo" by my house which has has been re-named "homo" by teenagers with spray paint cans since the beginning of time...LOL!
  • erinrose07
    Options
    I think tons of people who go to the gym look for potential boyfriends/girlfriends. That's fine and there isn't anything wrong with it. It's one way to meet people and it's way better than a bar or club...but you should probably want to meet your s/o at the gym because you're both interested in fitness and would have that in common, right? Don't use it as a shopping mall for sex, lol, THAT'S when you might want to go to the club or bar. Live and let live though, right?
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Personally I'd never do it. I don''t like wearing one pair of pants because I feel like I have Kim K *kitten* in them. I'm reserved.
    Don't wear makeup often in real life, so never wear at at the gym(Chances are you don't need it as bad as you say and you are beautiufl without).

I really don't care what they do. Don't care who they talk to. Don't care what they wear.

Just don't sit on machines and talk on the phone. I WILL stare at you until you move.
    And yes I look crazy dripping with sweat.
    And no I don't give a crap!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    They don't have gym princesses at boxing gyms. I'm just saying ;)
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    PULL IN THE CLAWS, ladies :smokin:

(just another reason to NOT go to the gym, imho!)
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    I saw a girl at my gym wearing skinny jeans and stilettos the other day!!! And there's another girl who gets on the treadmill and does like 2 mph in FLIP FLOPS. If they look at me like I'm crazy for sweating I don't notice..... probably 'cause I'm there to WORK! LOL!

WAS SHE DOING POLE DANCING EXERCISES???
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    oops
  • kit_katty
    Options
    Is it bad to just say that I don't care if they're there, so long as they're not in my way or talking too loud, etc? Oh, but I do sometimes look down on them. But it's a matter of degrees, a bit of makeup, sure, whatever, but caked on, why?

What they do or don't do is their business... but I still get to look at them oddly.

I call them gym bunnies.

Edit: Sorry, got frustrated at this taking so long to post, and hit the button a few times... dind't realize it would post them all! Oops...
  • kit_katty
    Options
    sorry
  • kit_katty
    Options
    my bad
  • kit_katty
    Options
    oops