Black Team Challenge Week 7

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning. I forgot, too! Back to the post-it note! You can do it, Jeannie!

I am so proud of you! 5 pounds away from your goal!! Good job kiddo!

Awwww...thankies! :blushing: I'm getting there. Little bits at a time. I'm most proud of the muscles I'm finding everywhere right now. My belly will always look like a deflated balloon thanks to my nearly 10# middle child, but at least my butt'll look good! LOL

Have fun with the trainer today!

sara is BUTT'LL a word!!!

You better believe it, baby! I'm good at making up my own words. Doug looks at me and says "definition?" a lot. LOL
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    oh your butt'll look good too, sam.........dont worry!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :blushing: :blushing:

it already does!!!:blushing:

bet so.......you guys have been working so hard! I am really proud of you!:smooched:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Is it bad that I know George Carlin as Mr. Conductor from Shining Time Station that I used to watch as a kid?

I'm just glad that I'm not the only one that remembers that! YAY!:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning. I forgot, too! Back to the post-it note! You can do it, Jeannie!

Awwww...thankies! :blushing: I'm getting there. Little bits at a time. I'm most proud of the muscles I'm finding everywhere right now. My belly will always look like a deflated balloon thanks to my nearly 10# middle child, but at least my butt'll look good! LOL

You better believe it, baby! I'm good at making up my own words. Doug looks at me and says "definition?" a lot. LOL

Oh for a minute I thought he looked at your butt and say " deFINition" baby:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey all,

I don't have much time, I will later though.

Just wanted to drop a quick update that I had my thyroid tested today but I haven't gotten the results back yet, but my doctor said my thyroid did feel enlarged, so we'll see probably tomorrow. She also tested me for anemia.

The past 3 days have been really awful. I hope its something fixable.

later!

:heart:

I hope you get some answers, Vanessa! Good luck!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    George Carlin asked similar questions in the 70s.

Beans. In the open discussion you said that. Who is George Carlin? :blushing:

Oh-- no she didn't-- she didn't just ask that. I'm soooo old. :grumble:

Ditto!
    Oh how I love Carlin.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    my friends I've had no time for food today and now that I have time I do not feel good enough to eat. :(

Nuts! Bread! Milk! Peanut butter! Are you sick, Lynnie? I hope you feel better soon!
  • 3babybeans
    Options

My baby's blood tests came back, the second set after they lost the first blood samples. Anway her seizure medicine dose is way to low which is why she is so miserable and having all those seizures. We upped it and get her blood re-tested next Thursday to see if it needs upped again. She is so happy today and slept 10 hours last night. She was down to sleeping five hours per night and they were totally interrupted. I, of course, got up every couple of hours to make sure she was breathing, I mean it has been about three years of very little sleep to 10 hours per night. :smile:

Zeke got his stitches out and is still telling the story. *eye roll* he's all about the drama. LOL

I'm so glad they figured out that she needed more meds! What a relief that must be for you to have a little girl that is actually comfortable & sleeping! Try to shut your brain off & get some rest, lady! You've done your time! *hugs*
  • 3babybeans
    Options

Oh for a minute I thought he looked at your butt and say " deFINition" baby:laugh:

HA! Not so much...that just gets grabbed. :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options

RE-Butt'll.
    When you catch a glimpse of your butt walking by a mirror and it looks so good you have to back up and look again. Re-butt'll.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Back that thing up, girl! :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    Options
    my friends I've had no time for food today and now that I have time I do not feel good enough to eat. :(

Nuts! Bread! Milk! Peanut butter! Are you sick, Lynnie? I hope you feel better soon!

um. I don't know. I'm okay, physically. But, I'm stressed.

power went out last night, so I got 4 hours of sleep. at work at 6:30 am, worked til noon, drove home, prepped and had a big interview today (much stress), almost an hour drive each way to the interview, stopped by my store to give the boss his lunch break for an hour, then home by 6 tonight, only had time for a bowl of oatmeal and a banana this morning now I just don't feel like eating. Hubby has 2 strains of flu.. it's just everything hon, just... everything... I'm overwhelmed with it.
  • lynniejones
    Options

Zeke got his stitches out and is still telling the story. *eye roll* he's all about the drama. LOL

Oh honey he'll never stop telling about his stitches my son is 16 and proudly shows off his stupidity scars.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    ok so I am so so so so so so so craving peanut butter right now!! It's like a drug for me and withdrawls SUCK!! not that I would know what a drug withdrawl is like but I WANT PB AND CAN"T HAVE IT!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    ok so I am so so so so so so so craving peanut butter right now!! It's like a drug for me and withdrawls SUCK!! not that I would know what a drug withdrawl is like but I WANT PB AND CAN"T HAVE IT!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

STEP AWAY FROM THE PEANUT BUTTER!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I know George Carlin as Mr. Conductor from Shining Time Station that I used to watch as a kid?

Well, okay trivia fans-- who remembers who the conductor was BEFORE Mr. Carlin on Shining Time Station???
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options

Well, okay trivia fans-- who remembers who the conductor was BEFORE Mr. Carlin on Shining Time Station???

Wouldn't that be Ringo Starr? I know he was in there somewhere, but don't remember when for sure ...
  • tresa1234
    Options

It wouldn't be bad if you had left off the phrase "that I used to watch when I was a kid" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sheesh ... that is what MY kids used to watch. And George Carlin wasn't there yet even, I don't think ... :grumble: :noway: :tongue:

Getting my walker and getting out of here now .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tresa1234
    Options
    Hey all,

I don't have much time, I will later though.

Just wanted to drop a quick update that I had my thyroid tested today but I haven't gotten the results back yet, but my doctor said my thyroid did feel enlarged, so we'll see probably tomorrow. She also tested me for anemia.

The past 3 days have been really awful. I hope its something fixable.

later!

:heart:

{{{{Vanessa}}}} I hope you feel better soon and that your doctor can get a good diagnosis!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • tresa1234
    Options
    Ugh ... I want to say more but I HAVE to go to bed ... I have to get up early again tomorrow and I'm still a little bit congested ... don't want to relapse.

Everybody ... stay strong ... Black Team is totally rocking this competition!!

Folks who aren't feeling/doing well ... I hope you are all better ... and at peace ... really soon!

More later!

:heart: Tresa