30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Wow....looks like you are getting great result!!! way to go :D
    Are you doing the shred each & every day or are you giving yourself a rest in between??
    Keep up the great work! Be curious to see your final results ;)

I would also like to know if you had a day off in between?

I am currently doing it 2 days then break, 2 days then break, ect...
  • midnightland
    midnightland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is all the proof I need to start up with this program again. Awesome results! Great job!
  • Jessica0982
    Jessica0982 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    [quote

[/quote]

[/quote]

This may be a silly question but when you take your 2 day break, do you do nothing at all? Cardio? A different work out using different muscle groups?
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly. I am running out to get that DVD. Thats amazing.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Great job so far... Can't wait to see you after the 30DS :smile:
  • SanCan2602
    SanCan2602 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You've gotten AMAZING results! I started walking again today and hopefully within a couple of weeks I will be able to start the 30DS. Your results are truly inspiring!!!
  • HCBsChica
    HCBsChica Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing! Just so happened I pick up this little number today and will be starting it tonight! I'm so excited to feel the burn! Thanks so much for sharing!! :drinker:
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! Going to remember this next time Jillian is telling me to stop wimping out.
  • andreayasmeen
    Options
    Wow that's incredible.
    Great job:]
    I think my mom has this DVD, I should try it lol
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    For those who don't wish to believe this... Look at the taken date

30bnrwi.jpg

35kk3di.jpg

As I said I took the before photo's a week before I started the 30 day shred, the photo's are 14 day's apart.

Honey, your a friend of mine and your doing an amazing job - you don't have to prove jack crap to anyone! If they don't believe you then oh well, shake it off. I think your amazing!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    [quote

[/quote]

This may be a silly question but when you take your 2 day break, do you do nothing at all? Cardio? A different work out using different muscle groups?
    [/quote]

I never fully stop. I walk, jog, just dance 2, run stairs and do push ups. I gotta keep moving or I will slip back into my old ways.
  • jjbell34
    Options
    I just stated the 30 day shred and am on day 4, I hope I get results like you because you look amazing girl!! Keep it up!!
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Girl, this is nuts! Just 7 days too! You're gonna be ripped in no time! Congrats!

Sorry if anyone already asked this, but can you share your calorie intake with us?

Good luck with the rest! You've really inspired me! I'm on day 3. I did it months ago then during a cross country move I took a break. Now my husband and I are doing it together and I am TOTALLY kicking his butt ;)
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    WOW what a difference keep up your awesome work ! :flowerforyou:
  • jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference!! I have this video and did the first level and then got the flu. Haven't started it again. I really have a hard time with that move when you are sitting down with your legs out in front of you and you push down with your hands to lift your bum off the floor. It's almost impossible for me. Maybe my arms are too short?? Anyone else find this move next to impossible??

I have several Jillian videos and love them all.........i'm pretty sure this move is on the 30 day shred.....lol.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Wowza!! This is the second post today with before and after pics from the first week of 30 day shread. I must say I think I might have to buy it!!

Keep up the good work!!...because in reality it's not 30 day shread doing this, it's you!!!
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Question: For those that have done the shred, how do you maintain, what were results?
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing after only 7 days!! That is soo awesome! I started the shred and got through 2 days, but was so sore (like could barely sit down) that I just gave up! Any pointers on how to keep going?! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! And again, you look AWESOME!! :)

You just have to push your self. I did this in the past and it's been a month or so since I did .. but I started over. After two day I too couldn't even hardly get out of bed and walk. When I started it that day and jumped my first jumping jack I thought I was going to die!!! But I just kept pushing and by the time I got about halfway done I was pretty lose. Today I just finished Day 5 and I am still a bit sore but not so much. Just to let you know I also started doing the C25K the same day so I have double soreness! Just push thru it and it WILL get better
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    For those who don't wish to believe this... Look at the taken date

30bnrwi.jpg

35kk3di.jpg

As I said I took the before photo's a week before I started the 30 day shred, the photo's are 14 day's apart.

Honey, your a friend of mine and your doing an amazing job - you don't have to prove jack crap to anyone! If they don't believe you then oh well, shake it off. I think your amazing!

I agree you dont have to prove yourself to anyone if they dont believe it Oh well! We know that you rock and you were and are one of the main reason I got the 30ds x
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels owes you some $. Your transformation is is so amazing I walked to the store and got it! I'm sure a bunch of people have or will do the same. You look great!
    And day one btw, kicked my *kitten*.:sick:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!