30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• naia16
    naia16 Posts: 35
    Options
    those pics are really motivating. so much in fact that i just bought the 30ds dvd off ebay just now. only cost me $9.20 with free shipping. :) can't wait to get it...and hope to get results!
  • awoodwaring
    awoodwaring Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You just have to push your self. I did this in the past and it's been a month or so since I did .. but I started over. After two day I too couldn't even hardly get out of bed and walk. When I started it that day and jumped my first jumping jack I thought I was going to die!!! But I just kept pushing and by the time I got about halfway done I was pretty lose. Today I just finished Day 5 and I am still a bit sore but not so much. Just to let you know I also started doing the C25K the same day so I have double soreness! Just push thru it and it WILL get better

We are doing the C25K, as well. Actually, the C25K seems like a nice break after that first workout!!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    First time I did 30DS I was about 200 lbs and lost 14.5 pounds in a month (and 8.75 inches!) It was tough but so worth it. I did 10 days each level. No breaks, no extra exercise, no freaky diet.

I just put it in my dvd rotation again this week. Now I am 150 lbs. It seems so easy! Yes, i got a good sweat going, but nothing compared to last July @ 200 lbs!.

This is my favorite DVD besides (Jillian Michaels banish Fat Boost Metabolism). Just got P90X, but not in "love" with it yet.

Stick with it! Good luck!
  • Jesuslover59
    Options
    Awesome! keep up the good work! Thanks for inspiring us! You are pretty brave to post pix but then you are a LOT younger than me, lol. and it is ok:-)
  • alexbelly
    alexbelly Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    holy cow you look great!
    whats the 30 day Shred?
  • TaraTLC83
    TaraTLC83 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ok.. that is absolutely insane. I've seen success pictures of the 30DS, but nothing like this. I own the shred.. it's still in it's plastic. Time to whip that thing out.

I have one concern, I injured my back many years ago and lost a lot of muscle tone... is it feasible that I can actually do the workouts? What do you think based on your experience with it?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I've answered most every if not every question that has been asked in this thread right here... http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mama2SethandOlivia/view/my-30-day-shred-information-189080 in my blog :)
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Holy crap! Okay, once I get back into working out full time, I'm so trying 30 day shred again. I did 3 days, and then lost interest, but after seeing your results...dang. You look great!
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    How hard is the 30 day shred video? I mean does it make you want to do it over and over or do you just dread it?? Just curious.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    How hard is the 30 day shred video? I mean does it make you want to do it over and over or do you just dread it?? Just curious.

Personally I dread it lol. I have a love hate relationship with it. I hate it because it's not fun, but I love the results so I do it.
  • Sags301
    Sags301 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just purchased the video today!! I'm hoping to have results like this! You can see a huge difference. Make sure to post pics showing your progress.
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Ok I can't view the pics anymore...did you edit your original post?

nevermind....lol
    Very impressive! I'm in day 5 right now. Anxious to see what happens for me.
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Ok I can't view the pics anymore...did you edit your original post?

Nope lol, I still see it...
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ok well I really wasn't expecting to see this big of a difference in just 7 days. Yes this is just 7 days. I can't believe it either. My stomach is still gross but not nearly as before. I can proudly post these and know that it's all changing :) More motivation to keep going!

30ds.jpg

Omg! Yay I'm so excited!
    I just bought a copy tonight. :D
  • mindy2185
    Options
    Total INSPIRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    Wow if you look like this on day 7 imagine 30!!!! How is your eating?
  • rv40
    rv40 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Jaw dropping speechless!! Wonderful job!
  • Ceebee37
    Options
    wow!! I am so going to try this- have looked into this dvd, it seems a winner!! You look amazing!
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My hubby surprised me with a cruise for birthday/anniversary. I have 82 days to lose at least 20 - 25 more lbs before we leave. I am going to do the 30 day shred but think I will wait until March. I hope my results are as awesome as yours! Keep up the good work. You are doing great.
  • chembrown
    Options
    That's amazing. Keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!