Shredding the Holidays-Start Nov. 28

Options

Replies

• Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 2 done!! I am finding this level very hard, but I WILL keep going.

At 10 days in and level 1 completed, I had gained 2.5lbs total and no inches lost.
    At 12 days in I have lost the 2.5lbs gained and lost an inch and a half total. Not great results YET!
    I am just 1.7lbs from ONEderland! So frustrating!!!

I will be shredding tomorrow, but Sunday is my rest day.

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • Tricia82
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 finished! so far I have lost 4" from my natural waist 2" from around my belly and 2" from my hips 1" from both my thighs and 1" from my chest but absolutely no weight loss, just the opposite a 1lb weight gain! I love the inches lost but hate the scale! Talk about a love hate relationship lol. Hopefully level two is just as good with the inches and better with the weight here's to keeping my fingers crossed... and toes...and legs...and arms lol everything :laugh:
  • LynnieSkinny
    Options
    D9L1 & D2L2 Done :)

Happy Shredding Today Everyone!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    In hopes of inspiring: When I first did Level 2 in Feb/March, I couldn't do ANY of it all the way through. Everything hurt, but I pushed through it. After I finished L3, I went back and did L2 again, cause it ended up being my favourite level, with the highest burn, and I LOVED it, and found a HUGE improvement!!

Here's a snippet from my blog:
    Feb 17 - D1 L2 - Oh really, Jillian? You think you're gonna see me again tomorrow? I HATED L2!!! The moves are soo quick (I slowed it way down, just to perform them with proper form), and not only is it a lot on my wrist, I can feel it in my (previously injured) back. Those walking push ups... NEVER gonna happen. I liked that the ab parts were more intense, but my back is not protected enough in most of the moves. My life is going to suck for the next 9 days! I better not miss a day, or else extend the anguish.

:laugh: It's fun to look back at how I hated it. It was tough the first time through. Here is from my second round:

Mar 16 - D1 L2 - Today I restarted the Shred at L2. I saw the most results doing L2, and I'm actually glad to see it again! [...] Today, I noticed I was much stronger during the planks, and even though they were still tough, I knew I could do them. I've even started to do them like Anita (whereas I just held the plank pose before). I can only get through the first set of any of the plan moves like Anita, though. I'm still holding the 2nd set as a plank.

Mar 20 - D4 L2 - I've been so excited that I'm noticing for the past few sessions that I can do full push ups on the walking push ups! I'd almost like to see how I'd do with a bunch of them in a row, like L1. Next time I decide to take a day off from L2, I think I'll try L1 again.

That was a month's difference! YOU CAN ALL DO THIS!! :happy: :drinker:
    You'll get there!! Great progress!! I only lost 5 lbs over the whole 37 days I did my first round, but the PHOTOS were a shocker for me (you can see the progress photos in my profile, if you're interested... I really loved the difference in my back.)
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I love the inches lost but hate the scale! Talk about a love hate relationship lol. Hopefully level two is just as good with the inches and better with the weight here's to keeping my fingers crossed... and toes...and legs...and arms lol everything :laugh:
    :happy: :drinker: Oh you'll love it!! :heart:
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    In hopes of inspiring: When I first did Level 2 in Feb/March, I couldn't do ANY of it all the way through. Everything hurt, but I pushed through it. After I finished L3, I went back and did L2 again, cause it ended up being my favourite level, with the highest burn, and I LOVED it, and found a HUGE improvement!!

Here's a snippet from my blog:
    Feb 17 - D1 L2 - Oh really, Jillian? You think you're gonna see me again tomorrow? I HATED L2!!! The moves are soo quick (I slowed it way down, just to perform them with proper form), and not only is it a lot on my wrist, I can feel it in my (previously injured) back. Those walking push ups... NEVER gonna happen. I liked that the ab parts were more intense, but my back is not protected enough in most of the moves. My life is going to suck for the next 9 days! I better not miss a day, or else extend the anguish.

:laugh: It's fun to look back at how I hated it. It was tough the first time through. Here is from my second round:

Mar 16 - D1 L2 - Today I restarted the Shred at L2. I saw the most results doing L2, and I'm actually glad to see it again! [...] Today, I noticed I was much stronger during the planks, and even though they were still tough, I knew I could do them. I've even started to do them like Anita (whereas I just held the plank pose before). I can only get through the first set of any of the plan moves like Anita, though. I'm still holding the 2nd set as a plank.

Mar 20 - D4 L2 - I've been so excited that I'm noticing for the past few sessions that I can do full push ups on the walking push ups! I'd almost like to see how I'd do with a bunch of them in a row, like L1. Next time I decide to take a day off from L2, I think I'll try L1 again.

That was a month's difference! YOU CAN ALL DO THIS!! :happy: :drinker:
    You'll get there!! Great progress!! I only lost 5 lbs over the whole 37 days I did my first round, but the PHOTOS were a shocker for me (you can see the progress photos in my profile, if you're interested... I really loved the difference in my back.)

Thanks for the encouragement. Great blog!

I dont mind too much if I dont lose a lot of weight. I want inches more than anything, so I hope they start changing on level 2. As there was little change on level one.
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    Level 1 day 10 finished! so far I have lost 4" from my natural waist 2" from around my belly and 2" from my hips 1" from both my thighs and 1" from my chest but absolutely no weight loss, just the opposite a 1lb weight gain! I love the inches lost but hate the scale! Talk about a love hate relationship lol. Hopefully level two is just as good with the inches and better with the weight here's to keeping my fingers crossed... and toes...and legs...and arms lol everything :laugh:

Great results!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I ended up doing 65 mins of Zumba instead of the Shred today... I still kind of want to sneak it in, but tomorrow's another day. And I wanna be able to walk tomorrow...
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Remember everyone I am the one that tried this 4 different times but this time I was determined to complete the plan! I am on Day 6 and I can say that I am so excited that I have continued on before I did not make it pass day 3 because my gym classes are so excited that Shred was a bore to me but I do see reduction of inches but I am going to measure next Saturday since that will be day 11 I will be starting Level 2 on Sunday and I am looking forward to this! Thanks for keeping me motivated typically I am not a quitter but this was very boring at first! I usually burn about 3,000 cals for the weekend so I workout 6 days a week.
  • Konpeito
    Options
    Hello all, I didn't do the shred today. My mom thinks I'm catching a cold and I certainly fell like I am, got home late anyways today and fell horrible. I fell like I've failed you guys and myself I wanted to do it 30 days straight but I coulden't end up doing it:frown: I'm sorry ;A; I fell like I let you down..OTL
  • Ghlt4
    Options
    Hello all, I didn't do the shred today. My mom thinks I'm catching a cold and I certainly fell like I am, got home late anyways today and fell horrible. I fell like I've failed you guys and myself I wanted to do it 30 days straight but I coulden't end up doing it:frown: I'm sorry ;A; I fell like I let you down..OTL

You have not let anyone down. When you feel better you just carry on.

I don't feel at all well myself today, I won't be shredding either. I will carry on again on Monday.
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Did D2 L3 today. It was a bugger, but I loved it. My ribs feel sore... And I def feel that tushy! :bigsmile:
    Remember everyone I am the one that tried this 4 different times but this time I was determined to complete the plan! I am on Day 6 and I can say that I am so excited that I have continued on before I did not make it pass day 3 because my gym classes are so excited that Shred was a bore to me but I do see reduction of inches but I am going to measure next Saturday since that will be day 11 I will be starting Level 2 on Sunday and I am looking forward to this! Thanks for keeping me motivated typically I am not a quitter but this was very boring at first! I usually burn about 3,000 cals for the weekend so I workout 6 days a week.
    YEAH GIRL!! :drinker: Try playing your own, motivating music over Jillian's voice.

Konpeito... HEALTHY THOUGHTS!! Take your vitamin C, or eat lots of oranges, and garlic, and maybe get some echinacea, and/or Zinc lozenges. Drink lots of water, including hot lemon water, or warm honey water (or both at once!). You haven't let any of us down! You can only do the best that you can do, and the rest of the time, listen to your body!! I'm proud of you for knowing when you need a day off! :happy:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Great Work, Everyone!

I wasn't able to Shred over the weekend.I let my children sleep in the family room most weekends if they have cleaned their rooms and done their chores. This weekend they built a fort to sleep in and I didn't have the heart to make them take it down until "Sleepout Night" was over.

Would it be cheating to go to L2 when I've only done 9 days at L1? I intended to do L1 through the weekend and start L2 today.
  • CricketKate
    Options

Glad you're sticking with it!
  • CricketKate
    Options

That is wonderful!
  • CricketKate
    Options
    L2, D1: finished

Holy Smokes! I forgot how much I hate this level!
  • Konpeito
    Options
    Thanks for all your sweet coments! I'm finally getting over my cold, Planing on starting up the shred later today. If I do the rest straight I should be able to finish the Shred by New Years Eve :3
  • Tricia82
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone. Today I finished day 1 of level 2 and I can not believe how hard it was compared to level 1 wow what a difference. Diffinitely a step or two up lol. Can't wait to see the results after these next ten days. Good luck everyone!! BTW this is a great support group :flowerforyou:
  • Konpeito
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 Done~

did this a couple hours ago but forgot to post, I am not sure if I can do this level anymore it kills me I'll try my best though. I am so out of shape *sigh*
  • Tricia82
    Options
    I know how you feel Konpeito I did level 2 day 2 today also and I was literally pouring sweat it is very tough but we can do this. Level 1 was hard at first too. It progressively got easier and so will Level 2 chin up you can do this!