Living Social McDonald's Deal

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Five Guys.

Hoping for one day to be able to do a full fledged taste test between Five Guys and In & Out to decide burger supremacy. Haven't had In & Out since June though so too hard to tell now. I do know every time I have a burger somewhere that is supposed to be the "best burger in Toronto", I end up disappointed.
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    That e-mail disgusted me. I forwarded it to friends as a joke.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,670 Member
    Options

Hoping for one day to be able to do a full fledged taste test between Five Guys and In & Out to decide burger supremacy. Haven't had In & Out since June though so too hard to tell now. I do know every time I have a burger somewhere that is supposed to be the "best burger in Toronto", I end up disappointed.
    I personally like Five Guys better.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Yes, from what I have read on these boards I do believe that people can be derailed by this sort of discussion. I would not have believed that before I started reading people's comments on here, but I have been persuaded to it.

I think we can draw the line wherever we like. This is a fitness forum, and the boundaries are set by the admins. If I don't like the haha eat-the-burger tone, I can say so, at the risk of being tagged a humourless broccoli tout, of course.

A humourless Broccoli tout..... :huh:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Five Guys.
    Five Guys is SO much better than In & Out. So much better...
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    No way! I can hardly eat McDonald's anymore. After I eat food from there I feel sick to my stomach from the
    grease. And even the smell gets to me sometimes. :noway:

You won't see me there :happy:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Five Guys.

Good to know, now I don't have to take that trip to the West Coast to try it for myself. I didn't really think anything could beat Five Guys.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Five Guys.
    Good to know, now I don't have to take that trip to the West Coast to try it for myself. I didn't really think anything could beat Five Guys.
    We finally got In & Out in my area, and it was good the first time. You're impressed by the charm of the limited menu, and then... meh. I've had two within 15 minutes for about two years, and have been twice. Five Guys, with the wide variety of toppings, juicy tasyy burgers and killer fries -- hands down winner.
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Five Guys.

In N Out gets my vote. Hands down. 5G fries are grease fest. They gross me out. Too much food for one person, at a premium price, so you either throw out and waste food, or eat greasy fries later. Or you go with someone. Burger is OK. Too big.
    In N Out unique flavor is iconic. A cheeseburger is right sized. The container actually holds the fries instead of grossing out a brown paper bag.
    Put me down for In N Out.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    We finally got In & Out in my area, and it was good the first time. You're impressed by the charm of the limited menu, and then... meh. I've had two within 15 minutes for about two years, and have been twice. Five Guys, with the wide variety of toppings, juicy tasyy burgers and killer fries -- hands down winner.
    I like them equally for burgers. 5 Guys has better plain fries but you will NEVER beat In & Out animal style fries. They are so very tasty. I used to get just them as my meal,,,