Also. Panty lines at the gym.

Options
123457»

Replies

• BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I don't care in the least.

I tend to sport them from time to time as well.

Squats/cardio etc with a thong is NOT comfy for me. No undies isn't my thing....so I rock the VPL sometimes. Meh.
  • smittygirl
    smittygirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow! I usually wear whats comfortable, which is somewhere along the lines of a granny panty, but now you have me thinking! :) But, is running in thongs comfortable, doesn't sound like it.
  • WishfulShrinking21
    Options
    It doesn't bother me, why should it? As long as her bum isn't hanging out making me feel uncomfortable then I'm not interested.

I am kinda guilty of staring at bums on the stair stepper while Im on the bikes..it keeps me going. 'I need that bum, I need that bum ' kinda thing haha
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    OMG i am mortified with this post. I am self concious enough about my t shirt not being long enough to cover my *kitten*, now i have to worry about people searching for my knicker line?

:-/

xx
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I almost never wear undies
    That means your pants have to soak up the leakage....

Am I the only person who remembers the purpose of underwear?

This. :laugh:
  • clairabell2024
    clairabell2024 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i dont find thongs comfortable full stop, never mind running with material crammed up your nether regions! lol

x
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    What is VPL???...lol
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    What is VPL???...lol

Visible panty lines.
  • sugarbone
    sugarbone Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I don't care. I wear tight shorts to the gym and if I couldn't find seamless panties then so be it, it's just a bum. Same for others
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I start out w/ panty lines but 10mins into the workout my butt has swallowed them so then I don't. It's like magic lol one minute it is there and the next it is GONE lls

This!
  • Stoonloveskeith
    Stoonloveskeith Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I start out w/ panty lines but 10mins into the workout my butt has swallowed them so then I don't. It's like magic lol one minute it is there and the next it is GONE lls

LMAO this is so true!
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Holy crap...this makes me glad I don't even GO to a gym! I'll work out at home in my undies and well-worn sports bras and whatever else I feel like. How ridiculous. And sad.

Right? That's what I was thinking. No wonder so many people have issues with going to gyms... If you leave your makeup on and go straight after work people think you're a *kitten* and if you show panty lines people think your not being sexy enough.

After reading how many of you go commando, I think I'll put on double panties next time I go out to the gym.

Sensitive? .

Not at all, just noticing how ****ing shallow some people are makes me a sad, sad panda.