Anyone Pregnant?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Morning gals! How is everyone this morning?

I am great! I've gained a pound this past week. Which makes a total of 6 pounds (I think...I'm not for sure what my weight was pre-preggo...but it's pretty close.) So...6 pounds in 14 weeks...what do you think? Anywhere close to normal? My tummy sure is a bump these days...seems like it's growing rather quick now...CRAZY!:noway: Oh well. I'll take more pictures again soon. I bought some maternity clothes this weekend (since nothing of mine fits anymore) and they are SO much more comfy! I bought 2 pairs of jeans and one pair of gray dress pants. I will need to get some capris for this summer, but I decided to wait on those. Anyways...what is new with all you ladies??
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    morning001.gif

I had a rough night with Sara, my 3 y/o. She continued to wake up screaming (bad dreams?:ohwell: )
    Then hubbz kept on snoring.. good lord!

Anywho, even though I had a rough night, I woke up with tons of energy. I've gotten a lot of things done already so I have some free time before I hang out with my lil rugrat.

Kristin, you are doing great girl! Don't worry about the pounds. As long as you and baby are healthy, that is all that matters. Everyone is different so don't compare yourslef to anyone else:wink:

I've been gaining and losing the same few ounces-a pound since last month.

16.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Preggo's in the house!!! Where are ya???
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning Tam! How are ya??
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Hiya Hiya!

I'm great! I'm home alone, enjoying some ME time. We are super excited about my 1st prenatal appt. tomorrow!!:bigsmile:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    YAY! I'm excited for you too, Jo Jo!! You'll have to let us know how it goes!! How far along are you right now? I can't remember.:blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Jo, I can't wait to hear about your appointment!! :smile:

Everything is great here except my little boy doesn't feel well! :( Has a fever and has been lethargic all day. My poor little guy!! :frown:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Good morning beautiful pregnant women:flowerforyou:

I am off to my 1st prenatal appointment. I will post the outcome.

Have a great morning!

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Good morning gals!!

YAY Jo Jo! Can't wait to hear back!!!!

Tam...sorry your little guy isn't feeling so great. Hope today is better!:flowerforyou:

I'm kind of tired today, but other than that...feeling GREAT!!! Have a FABULOUS morning gals!