Anyone Pregnant?

Options

Replies

• kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hey girlies! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is everyone this morning??
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey girlies! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is everyone this morning??
    Hey K!! Happy Friday!

I am doing well. 13 weeks exactly today!! :bigsmile:

My blood sugar is really acting up lately. I hope I don't end up failing the gestational diabetes test!! I know sometimes you can fail it if your blood sugar is screwy (even when you don't really have it)...but that will mean I have to do the 3 hour test!!!!!!! :explode:

How are you K????
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hey Tam! Sorry to hear about the blood sugar.:flowerforyou: But happy that you're at 13 weeks! EXCITING!!!!:drinker:

Me...oh I am good. Glad it's Friday for sure! A little tired this morning, but due to staying up a little too late last night. But it was almost 70 yesterday so we grilled and had my two brother-in-laws over and we utilized the nice weather. So...it's okay! I'm hoping to jet out of work a little early today...we'll see what the boss says!

Jo Jo...how are you today??
  • TamTastic
    Options
    According to Babycenter.com! LOL!! So funny!

Your pregnancy: 13 weeks

See the big picture
    How your baby's growing:
    Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

See the big picture
    How your baby's growing:
    Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

amazing............she now has all the eggs for her to make life in her ovaries. miracle........truly a miracle:cry:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

See the big picture
    How your baby's growing:

amazing............she now has all the eggs for her to make life in her ovaries. miracle........truly a miracle:cry:

OH........and can you cut it on the food remarks?/

I mean Eggs, Shrimp..........I want to go have eggdrop soup and an shrimp egg roll now

You guys are all the most beautiful preggos I have ever seen!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks Jeannie!!!!!!!!! :smooched: :heart:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    I'm good thanks for asking Kristin:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    arewethereyet...Thank you!:flowerforyou:

Jo Jo...glad you are well today!

Time for me to eat some lunch...yum! Today it's a turkey, cheese, and pickle sandwich, baby carrots, an apple, and a yogurt! YUM...I'm SO hungry right now!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hi Jo Jo!! :heart:

That sounds great K!! Mmmm! I am about to make my lunch too.

I am having brown sugar ham on light wheat bread!! SIGH!! And I have some soup and the Kettle brand baked honey BBQ chips!

I have had strawberries and a nectarine already!! YUM!!!!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yum, Tam! The honey BBQ chips sound really good right now! I actually have the same kind at home! :laugh: I'm heading home here soon...actually gonna hit up Target quick to get something for my little neice (we're going to see her again tonight!) Then home to enjoy a bit of the outdoors again!! LOVING this nice weather...too bad it's not going to stay for long!:grumble: I am so SO ready for spring!

Well...have a good evening my gals and if I don't get on this weekend, I'll talk to you again on Monday! Take care!!:flowerforyou:
  • missjacki
    missjacki Posts: 51
    Options
    Count me in!!!

I'm farther along than y'all. 31 weeks pregnant with my first (a little boy)

I keep getting lectured by the doctors and nurses to gain more weight so that is why I'm back on this site....to use the food diary function and MAKE SURE I'm getting my daily calories in. Its SOOOO tough for me to get all the protein I need. Carbs?....no problem..
  • missjacki
    missjacki Posts: 51
    Options
    227095.jpg

How do you all post pictures and your baby tickers? I've tried 3 or 4 times and can't seem to get it done!
  • JasiBella
    Options
    image=227095.jpg

227095.jpg

Cute belly!!:flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    I fixed the 2nd picture but don't know what's going on with the 1st.

[i m g] PICTURE URL HERE [/ i m g]

For the pregnancy ticker, go to baby-gaga.com, get the code, copy and paste it to your signature by clicking on your settings, click on change forum signature and paste your code on there.
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    image=227095.jpg

227095.jpg

Cute belly!!:flowerforyou:

Ok..that is the most beautiful baby belly I have seen since I had my Kelly Belly!!

God Bless all you young mommas!!

:smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Happy Monday my fellow preggo's!

Hope you all had a great weekend! We had a nice treat with the weather around here!! I had to work Saturday, but it was nice to not freeze at work too! :laugh:

I have been feeling pretty good. Energy is returning a bit and appetite is fine. (TOO good some days!)

My cravings have mostly been fruit, cereal and hummus! :laugh: Not horrible!

How is everyone?? :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Hi gals! Can't believe it's Monday again already!

Tam...I am great! How are you?

Missjacki...glad to have you! And you look GREAT!

Jo Jo...how are you doing this morning?
  • JasiBella
    Options
    anm12fdd6aab5b6820e.gif

I'm trying to wake up.. I want my hour back NOW!

We had a nice weekend even though it was raining. Alina went to a sleep over so it was only us & Sara so that was a nice change. They fight way too much these days and we needed some peace around here:bigsmile:

I've been craving fruit ever since I got pregnant!:laugh: Mostly oranges, green apples & pineapple.
    But my all time fave breakfast now is whole grain waffles with PB and syrup:wink:

I have been drinking water like no tomorrow too so I have been waking up around 4ish in the morning to pee and that is getting annoying...especially now that we've lost a friggin hour!:huh:

My 1st prenatal appt. is on Thursday.. Yipee!:drinker:

Anywho...

great-day_2704081.gif
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yay!!! :drinker: You're first appointment!! :drinker: How exciting Jo Jo!! :drinker: Keep us posted!!!