Anyone Pregnant?

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Morning K!!

Hello everyone. I am doing great. Had my March OB appointment yesterday and she said everything was "perfect" :flowerforyou: WOO!!

When is your next appointment??
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Yay Tam! Always nice to have a good appointment! I go this afternoon! Too funny...we really are in sync!
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Fabulous morning Kristin!

I woke up about 30 minutes ago... hubbz let me sleep in again!!!:smooched: :love:
    I am feeling energized.

How are you Kristin?:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Yay Tam! Always nice to have a good appointment! I go this afternoon! Too funny...we really are in sync!
    I know! We are basically going through the same stages at the same time! haha

Hope everything is perfect with you too! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Fabulous morning Kristin!

I woke up about 30 minutes ago... hubbz let me sleep in again!!!:smooched: :love:
    I am feeling energized.

How are you Kristin?:flowerforyou:
    NICE!! Enjoy that you lucky duck!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Morning Jo Jo! Glad you had such a great morning! I am also doing well this morning! And meeting my dad for lunch today, which makes me happy! Busy at work, as usual, but that's okay. I always like it when I'm in a good mood!!! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Dang it!! Having one of those "low blood sugar" days.

I was supposed to meet some friends at Panera Bread but got so dizzy and shaky that I didn't feel comfortable driving. :frown:
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Aw, take it easy Tiramisu. I was having tons of those days about 3 months ago almost everyday. Have a good snck and lunch.
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Yes...just take it easy Tam! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I'm doing better now!

At one point, I ate a plum, blueberries, a piece of chicken and grape tomatoes and still didn't level out!!

Then I had multi-grain chips and salsa and it leveled out!! LMAOOOOO!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Isn't it funny how that works! I seem to find that ice cream helps me almost every time!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    SOooo...I went to the doc yesterday and everything is perfect!!!! Yay!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: And then I heard the heartbeat loud and strong! She said chances of anything going wrong from this point forward are very slim (less that 5%) which makes me VERY happy! Going to tell the supervisor at work this morning...wish me luck!
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Lookie what I finally did! This is 13 weeks...can you believe it?!

Belly14weeks.jpg
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Awwwwwwwww!!!
    Kristin, that is the cutest baby bump I have EVER seen!!

Welp, I'm off to the doctors for my asthma check-up.

Have a good one gals!

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • MAJackson88
    Options
    Congrats!
    I'm so jealous! Seems as if everyone around me is pregnant again. DH and I have been trying 1.5 years with no luck yet.
  • JasiBella
    Options
    Congrats!
    I'm so jealous! Seems as if everyone around me is pregnant again. DH and I have been trying 1.5 years with no luck yet.
    Thank you!:flowerforyou:
    Took us about 3 years to concieve our 2nd. It was very hard on us every month but we kept on trying. So, I started to exercise and a few months later, we finally got pregnant with our 2nd. Samething happened with trying to concieve our 3rd. We started trying around Septemberish, I got back to exercising and trying to think about it as much and it worked.

All the stress you put yourself through, mentally, physically and emotionally.. it drains you so much.

Just keep at it, have faith and try not to stress.

~Jo Jo:flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Awwww that's great K! And you look great!! Very fit and healthy!! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

It is a relief once you get into the 2nd trimester. So much seems better!! :wink:
  • debuckl
    debuckl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone! I'm 30 weeks today. 10 to go! This pregnancy has gone by so fast! :happy:
  • kistinbee
    Options
    Thanks Tam!!!!

And Congrats debuckl!!!! Would LOVE to see pictures!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Congrats everyone! I'm 30 weeks today. 10 to go! This pregnancy has gone by so fast! :happy:
    Congrats!! That is awesome! :flowerforyou: