Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

He says he isn't ready to commit to anyone and doesn't want a relationship.

Believe what he said. If you are looking for a relationship stop the affection and just be friends only. Some people go to Sams Club to fill up on the treats they really don't intend to by anything. So if you want to be bought don't waste your treats on him . I don't mean it in a mean way, I just saying. Sorry if it comes off that way.

My cousin put this on facebook. I thought it was interesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tracy-mcmillan/why-youre-not-married_b_822088.html

damn. that article kind of chewed me up, spit me out, and then picked me up for everyone to see.

*tail between legs. i'm going home now.

I just read it. I'll be honest and say that 4 of the 6 items on that list apply to me. I am angry (not "I hate men" angry, just "I have an incredibly low tolerance for BS" angry), I am shallow, I am selfish, and I am still not convinced that I am "good enough." But I am not a slut or a liar, so I have that going for me, which is nice.
  • kk0223
    kk0223 Posts: 179
    Options
    Good for you.

Thanks.
  • kk0223
    kk0223 Posts: 179
    Options

He says he isn't ready to commit to anyone and doesn't want a relationship.

Believe what he said. If you are looking for a relationship stop the affection and just be friends only. Some people go to Sams Club to fill up on the treats they really don't intend to by anything. So if you want to be bought don't waste your treats on him . I don't mean it in a mean way, I just saying. Sorry if it comes off that way.

My cousin put this on facebook. I thought it was interesting.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tracy-mcmillan/why-youre-not-married_b_822088.html

damn. that article kind of chewed me up, spit me out, and then picked me up for everyone to see.

*tail between legs. i'm going home now.

I just read it. I'll be honest and say that 4 of the 6 items on that list apply to me. I am angry (not "I hate men" angry, just "I have an incredibly low tolerance for BS" angry), I am shallow, I am selfish, and I am still not convinced that I am "good enough." But I am not a slut or a liar, so I have that going for me, which is nice.

I'm with you. I'm selfish, I'm angry and shallow to a point. I finally believe I'm good enough. I'm not a slut even though after this thread and admitting I was in a FWB situation some people may think so. But, I'm not. :)

Good article. Thanks.