The weirdest thing about your weight loss?

Options
I realised last night that I've been pushing my glasses back up my nose for the past few days - and now it's really bugging me LOL so I'm off to the opticians tomorrow to get the arms bent in a little so they stay in place - no fun when you wear varifocals!!

My skirts are also too long now, I keep treading on the hem as I walk up and downstairs - my fat bum used to keep them above my ankles, now they drag on the floor - a good excuse to buy new, shorter skirts??!!

Hubby is adamant he hasn't lost any weight, yet when he ran up the stairs the other day his trousers ended up around his ankles!

What's the weirdest thing you've discovered on your weight loss journey??

Replies

• kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I weighed less once before but wore a sz 6 now I weigh more and wear sz 2.....lol being fit makes a big difference :-) Although i liked that number on the scale
  • hallo_chief
    hallo_chief Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Weirdest thing? My grandma told me that my "tuchus" looked tiny! I love Yiddish.

This. love it lol
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    My hands get cold real quick. And I noticed I needed new underware when my well you know kept poking out between the layers of fabric. Took me about 2 weeks to realized it was becouse my underware was getting to big. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!