The weirdest thing about your weight loss?

Options

Replies

• groovybeenz
    groovybeenz Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    After losing 30 lbs, I've noticed that I don't have to hold my breath to tie my shoes anymore. I really hope my feet shrink some though these 10 1/2 extra wide shoes are not that easy to find.
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I keep finding odd lumps and bumps then realise its my ribs or my spine or my hip bones and I haven't seen or felt them for years! :laugh:
  • mama_to_1
    mama_to_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    my wedding rings seem to be getting bigger?? :bigsmile:
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Oh no...totally going to embarrass myself now...

My wedding ring slides off
    My "used to be tight undies" have become granny ones
    I can move my pecs for the first time ever...LOL
    I have 1/2 size smaller feet
    I keep wearing old clothes and people keep telling me to pull my pants up! haha (I will be shopping for new clothes as a X-mas present from my husband soon)
    I lost a cup size...not liking that one
    I am COLD all the time! Time to start layering clothing.

Okay...that will do it ;)
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Having my undies start to fall down inside of my pants.
  • mwright24skinny
    mwright24skinny Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    And all while I thought I was the only funny looking one with her hands down her pants to pull her panties up.:tongue: I am glad to see everyone else does it too.
  • nalliebell
    nalliebell Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I had to have my wedding rings adjusted and all my watch bands had to have links taken out
    but the weirdest thing is that after losing over 70 lbs sometimes i still see/feel like a size 18/20
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    And all while I thought I was the only funny looking one with her hands down her pants to pull her panties up.:tongue: I am glad to see everyone else does it too.

HAhahaha - I totally do this!
  • JodyWoo
    JodyWoo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in the "no more smaller clothes" phase... I'm putting on longsocks, ankle socks, biker pants, jeans, a tanktop, a longsleeve shirt, and a jacket (and undies/bra of course) just to get through the day. It's not even that cold. 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm freezing! I used to dance around in the cold rain until my skin turned red and purple and it didn't phase me.

I looked at my wedding pictures of my husband's and my hands... I've gone from squeezing into a size 8 to not being able to wear my size 7 ring to work anymore... I work fast food (I know, danger zone!) and I threw my ring away ONE TIME after drying my hands. Only for about ten seconds, but I've not worn it to work since.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    My feet are smaller--though I was a size 6 when I started-now I'm anywhere from a 3 in little kids to 6 in adults.

My engagement ring--though bought in May is a 4 and half any too big--I think I need a 4 now.

I can't wear bracelets very much anymore--my wrists are too tiny (which makes me a little sad--I love jewelry)

I agree on the pants being longer thing and feeling taller--also pulling the undies up from under the pants (as embarrassing as it can be!)

I also still pick up my pants and can't believe they are mine because they are so tiny---big difference from a size 18/20 to a size 6/8 :)
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Wedding ring falls off along with pants etc
    used to have bra overhang not anymore!
    extra chin is gone;-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!