The weirdest thing about your weight loss?

Options

Replies

• leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    my wedding rings actually slide off my fingers, and my calves no longer look like sausages! LOL!! the little things in life we take for granted when we are overweight!
  • katiepie111
    katiepie111 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    are you being serious? do you have any pics? lol
  • vkhaynesrn
    vkhaynesrn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    People at the hospital where I work ask me if I'm trying to lose weight or if I'm sick ! No I don't have Cancer, I've been loosing weight since March. My relatives that I havent seen in a while don't recognize me until I speak. I think I still look the same. Oh well.
  • Chilliaddict
    Chilliaddict Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My rings don't fit me anymore and my clothes seem longer. Also my shoes have gone big for me which means my foot size has probably gone down
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Weirdest thing? My grandma told me that my "tuchus" looked tiny! I love Yiddish.

My grandparents are the same way! Not to mention I once had my grandpa get pissed and he rambled a bunch of Yiddish to this one guy. I asked him what he said....His response.....If I wanted you to know Rosie, I wouldve said it so you could understand it lol I have a feeling he didnt say a single nice thing lol
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My hands get cold real quick. And I noticed I needed new underware when my well you know kept poking out between the layers of fabric. Took me about 2 weeks to realized it was becouse my underware was getting to big. LOL

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME! My hands get sooo friggn cold, heck my whole body gets a lot colder now when the weather drops :(
  • b0t23
    b0t23 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    i get colder easier.
    that's a big one.

shoes are looser.

and the other day I put on my bike helmet that was almost a bit too tight and now it fits my head slightly loose.
    the headband with ear muffs that I wear fits nicely right under the edge of the helmet now instead of just under it.
    way more comfortable all around.

i've also noticed that my fingers seem thinner.
  • collyllama
    Options
    I love these post!!!! Helps me look forward to more things I may discover myself!!! But one thing I have noticed so far... My rings slip around more (As in the stone on the ring is now on my palm, not the back on my hand like it should be!! haha

ME TOO! But I have so much more to lose I refuse to let my husband buy me a new one just yet...
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    People think i walk "lazy" No i'm not walking lazy i'm walking this way to keep my jeans on my hips instead of around my ankles!

You are so silly Love!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    My shoes are no longer tight on my feet or my calves....and I actually can wear smaller shoes...
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Pointy shoulders. lol.. I used to be 265, now 215 and my shoulders are so pointy, oh and the collarbone is a weird feeling when you used to be big cuz at 265, I def didnt show them, now I do. Also, thinner feet, I didnt realize I had sooo many bones in my foot. lol those are the weird things ive noticed since losing 50 lbs.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    My shoe size shrunk from a 7 1/2 - 8 to a size 6-6 1/2.

The same thing has happened to me. I've gone from a size 7 to a size 6 1/2.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!