The weirdest thing about your weight loss?

Options

Replies

• raven56706
    raven56706 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    losing 31lbs in 80 days with no exercise.... thats baffling to me..
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My skinny jeans are no longer skinny!!!! *raise the roof*
    I feel taller too.. I'm 5'5... lol
  • amaodonnell
    amaodonnell Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Even though my waist is smaller, my thighs I am still having to push to lose the weight. I have jeans that are now getting smaller around the waist, but are tight around my thighs that its hard for me to do anything with them!

My shirts seem shorter at times... Maybe because theres nothing around the waist to grab onto and stay put!! LOL!
  • ogottwald
    ogottwald Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    First time I noticed something - my wedding ring came off in a hot tub. Spent 10 minutes feeling around on the bottom. So if in a hot tub or pool take the rings off!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    My shoe size shrunk from a 7 1/2 - 8 to a size 6-6 1/2.

This is me too. I went down a 1/2 to full size in my shoes.
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Wow I thought it was just me....shoe size from 10 to 9-9 1/2. Im not going to buy anything for a little while, this is funny!!!!!!!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Lets see....I think first of its realizing that indeed we have lost the weight because people tell me how much skinnier I look yet I dont see it! On the other hand my ring keeps making loops around my finger...I had to buy new undies because they were falling. I went from an XL shirt to a medium and I fit back into clothes I never thought I would wear again! I need to look in the mirror more and accept that I may just be getting my body back.... so proud of all you! You are doing an amazing job and are truly an inspiration on this site!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    My collarbone sticks out like crazy! I had to get all new sports bras, becuase they were digging holes in my shoulders (no more "cushion" there) and were actually making me bleed!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It's easier to shave my legs :)
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I still have A LOT to go, but it's all the little "gullies" and "cavities" I feel in my body, especially my legs. That fat is just falling off in odd places and leaving some behind!! LOL
  • vwhite33
    vwhite33 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The biggest change for me has been my bra size and my jeans. I've gone from size 20 jeans and now I'm wearing size 14...i never thought I'd see the day! lol. And the my bras. I went from a 44B to a 38DD! =) yay for big boobies!

Also..my fingers are shrinking a little bit! :) I've noticed that my rings are just a litle bit...well a lot a bit...big now! they hardly ever stay up now! It's kind of annoying, but it reminds me of how far I've come! :) so I guess it's okayy! lol
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    The pants falling down thing has happened to me! LOL .. I was in the garage while we were having a party and I ran to the kitchen to get something and as I ran .. my pants fell right down. Its bittersweet because none of my other jeans fit yet so I have to keep wearing the baggy ones until I lose a bit more inches in the waist.

My HRM strap has had to be tightened twice now in 8 weeks and that makes me that much more happy to work out!

My bra straps are always falling off my shoulders when I work out now.. I need to tighten them.

One more thing - when I bend over ( like a lunge ) I can feel the muscle in my thigh.. I can actually feel some definition - ITS AWESOME!

LOVE NSV!!!
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I love these post!!!! Helps me look forward to more things I may discover myself!!! But one thing I have noticed so far... My rings slip around more (As in the stone on the ring is now on my palm, not the back on my hand like it should be!! haha
    I have the same problem. Got it resized and need to do it again. Crazy!!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I find it wierd that everything shifted after kiddos. I was this weight 7 years ago but it was all different. I put on my pre-kiddo capris last week... wow. They used to be snug in booty and loose up front. Now nowadays - loose in the booty and snug up front. Yuck. Weird. And UNFAIR! lol - found new motivation and ordering a new Booty DVD, not to mention - MAJOR AB work!
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Weirdest thing for me...how people I haven't seen in a long time freak out and say I look like a completely different person - I've always felt so short and chubby but now it's totally different. I feel short and tiny :p I'm 4'11 and I used to weigh close to 170 pds but now I'm at 118pds and it just feels so weird. I used to always wear a tight size 13 and now I shop around for a loose size 7; I'm not ready to wear a size 5 plus I don't think my bum would fit into it I still have a big butt and slightly big hips so that's also...a little weird.

All-in-all, the weird feeling is a good feeling.
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I feel colder!! Yikes. I feel the freeze in the midsection the most.
  • LethaSue
    LethaSue Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Now thats funny!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!