Prejudged because of car?!?

Options

Replies

• Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    No hummer for me, if I ever did purchase one, it would be a military spec, not a pavement pounder like the ones seen on highways and streets, and never used off road.

I drive a BMW, but when I had an Acura nobody ever made rude comments. Also, an old friend of mine seen me at the gas station and I stepped out my car he said "Look at you, all sketchy now"!

In my region, a sketchy person is a superficial, all about them self type of person. I think I'm fairly considerate and go out of my way to help others whenever I can.

And no, I didn't report her comment to the manager, and I still gave her a great tip, hopefully that changes her perspective a bit.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wow. That comment is totally out of line, I don't care where you were. I have been prejudged before but not in a bad way. I drive a mud covered Jeep Wrangler.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

ok seriously, what the eff do you drive?
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    As long as there aren't any testicles hanging from it, you're good.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Lifted 93 jeep cherokee, snorkle, all terrain tires (it's a daily driver so muds would totally wear out way too quickly!!)
    .........has "deathproof" sticker on hood as well as says Deathproof on back window.

I'm not really sure what people think when they see me... but I've had several butch girls come up to me while pumping gas and complementing my vehicle :wink:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    was she hot?
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    that is ridiculous! I drive a dodge charger, 2010 and my sons friend said, she must be loaded mom, llook at what she drives! it was funny actually and no we are not loaded. I had to get a new car because some *kitten* that wasnt paying attention rearended my jeep and we couldnt afford a new jeep. I miss my jeep!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    Lifted 93 jeep cherokee, snorkle, all terrain tires (it's a daily driver so muds would totally wear out way too quickly!!)
    .........has "deathproof" sticker on hood as well as says Deathproof on back window.

I'm not really sure what people think when they see me... but I've had several butch girls come up to me while pumping gas and complementing my vehicle :wink:

That's hawt!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Let me guess... BMW?
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    Let me guess... BMW?

Bingo
  • SinIsIn
    Options

OMG.. I hate those damn things!!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

Ditto
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Boom.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options

I do too!! I think we need to get some boobs and hang them from the bumpers of our cars.
  • BuffyEat2Live
    BuffyEat2Live Posts: 327 Member
    Options

But the rudolph nose and antlers are okay, right? :blushing:
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    Let me guess... BMW?

Bingo

They're sweet cars. Who cares what people think. My buddy used to drive one. He told me something like, "I have come to terms that people will assume I'm a prick. Oh well". :)

If someone is truly judging you because of it, they're doing you a favor in a sense.. you know up front they're not worth investing in.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options

They are definitely ok
  • SinIsIn
    Options

That's cute.. and festive! So it's ok! lol
  • SinIsIn
    Options

I do too!! I think we need to get some boobs and hang them from the bumpers of our cars.

boobs are more awesome than testicles! hahaha
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Options
    Let me guess... BMW?

Bingo

They're sweet cars. Who cares what people think. My buddy used to drive one. He told me something like, "I have come to terms that people will assume I'm a prick. Oh well". :)

If someone is truly judging you because of it, they're doing you a favor in a sense.. you know up front they're not worth investing in.

I guess my main problem is, I don't really like the thought of people not liking me. It's always been an issue I've had.