Who is you MFP inspiration?

Options

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Sunshine_88 is my girl-spiration. Mostly because she's such a good person, and a great support system.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    Male=4theking
    Female=corylda
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    A BIG Thank you, to everyone who has mentioned me..

Those who know me, my friends list is pretty large, so for me to sit here and rattle off names would be considered spam most likely, so instead I will just say this... Everyone Ive gotten to know via MFP has inspired me and motivated me in one way or another. Either thru their support, or reading about their struggles and victories, they are all inspirational to me..

There are a few on here that Ive become friends with outside of MFP, and they know who they are, their friendships mean the world to me, and am eternally grateful to them.
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    <--- this chic is my inspiration
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    <--- this chic is my inspiration
    hey she is your crush too! Must be one hell of a girl!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You guys don't have to be scared to name me as your inspiration......go ahead.......really.............ok now..........someone type my name!!! LOL JK ;)
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    All of my MFP friends inspire me, but the one that I continue to state as my number one inspiration is CORY!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    All of my MFP friends inspire me, but the one that I continue to state as my number one inspiration is CORY!
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Thank you!!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    AZachary. She inspires me to keep an open mind.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    jennabellaxoxo

she has a killer body! ; not to mention, she's a total sweetheart.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    cheese alert: ALL OF YOU...

...but my top of the list inspirations in terms of weight loss and positive attitude???

#1. coryida
    #2. carolinamomma
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    cheese alert: ALL OF YOU...

...but my top of the list inspirations in terms of weight loss and positive attitude???

#1. coryida
    #2. carolinamomma
    Between this and the girl-crush, you are going to give me a superiority complex :flowerforyou:
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Girls: thecrossfitter- because our workouts are similar; bry_all01 because she mustered up the courage to compete on short notice, which is one of my goals for 2012; snkeller24- another crossfitter who works hard to accomplish new fitness goals

Guys: glenr79- he's a wealth of knowledge and is pretty badass in general; BIG_Lew- also a wealth of knowledge and super supportive; tharrop- because he is supportive and throws new challenges at me (Hannibal for King, mostly :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Sidesteal and Ninerbuff for men. Ebbykins used to be my female inspiration but she left (sad!). Heidi something is awesome too. And of course Sunshine and Bry_all.
    Girls: thecrossfitter- because our workouts are similar; bry_all01 because she mustered up the courage to compete on short notice, which is one of my goals for 2012; snkeller24- another crossfitter who works hard to accomplish new fitness goals

Guys: glenr79- he's a wealth of knowledge and is pretty badass in general; BIG_Lew- also a wealth of knowledge and super supportive; tharrop- because he is supportive and throws new challenges at me (Hannibal for King, mostly :)

Wow, coming from these hard bodies, this is a HUGE compliment. Thank you ladies!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Every person who has taken off over 100 lbs... because before I'm at my goal, I'll have done the same! woo hoo!

Also, every person on here who is dealing with fibro... because it does make it more complicated.

My DH inspires me... JavaJunki ... he deals with me in real life every day, and he makes my breakfasts, packs my lunches, and helps me figure out dinner.. THEN HE DOES THE DISHES!!!! and, he's losing weight, too!

He rocks. Seriously!

:)
  • Q9S7
    Q9S7 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Abigailblue & Keola64
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow this one is hard cuz I have so many... but I will give you my top 5 that inspire me everyday ...

RachelJE - man this girl rocks... I have to say without her, I don't know if I would have made it this far!
    VeryKerri - yes she has a lot of up and downs, but really she just rocks it
    Baypathgradlyn - another amazing MFPer.. she inspires me everyday with her great attitude
    Megabux - this girl here is my rock! and my roll! .. she is such a motivator, such an inspiration

and my newest inspiration

8bitAlina - this girl here is my "Elly don't you give up", "You know you can do it" INSPIRATION!! She's not afraid to try things, she's always right there when you need her, and knows the exact thing to say!!

Ok I could go on and on and on and on.. but those are my tops!
  • gdb86
    gdb86 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was mentally flipping through my MFP memory bank and it is just too hard to pick one! <- (Sounds like the cheese-ball answer, but it's true!) In one way or another each and every one of my friends on here have been a burst of motivation, plethora of quality knowledge and most of all inspirational in their own way.
  • SarahBrown1979
    SarahBrown1979 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Alot of my friends on MFP are but one that sticks out the most is psych101! She has come so far with her weight loss and She was the weight I started out at, I have told that personally that she is an inspiration to me and she is such a great supporter of mine! Thanks Psych101!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    One that I forgot to mention which I would like to is Rachmaree. She is a machine!