What is your strangest fear?

Options

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    That I will sit on the toilet and a bug will pop out or something xD so vulnerable xD

I saw this and have been scared for the last few days lol

tumblr_lsb2vd52Xv1qz9e2ao1_400.gif
  • rhiannon1621
    rhiannon1621 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    icy pole sticks haha
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    That I will sit on the toilet and a bug will pop out or something xD so vulnerable xD

Trust me I would scream like a little girl if that would ever happen to me haha
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Strangest fear...when I was a kid I was phobic of escalators to the point of nearly passing out from the anxiety. It was bad. That was until I was about 10 years old. I would flatly refuse to go into department stores with escalators in them.
  • shonasteele
    Options
    water where you cant see the bottom, although thats probably fairly rational. Even the thought of swimming in the open sea unless it was crystal clear, or a lake gives me the shivers
    This! I can barely swim, but even with a lifejacket on, I wouldn't want to bob around out in the middle of all that water.

And cold water makes me totally freak. My chest clenches up and I can can't breathe and I panic. Almost left the gym without a shower the other day cuz the water was cold but just as I was about to run away, it started warming up and I didn't have to stink at work.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    styrofoam
  • shonasteele
    Options

No offense, but I hate you A LOT right now... I'm going to have to go to bed without peeing and hope that 1) I don't wet the bed, and 2) that image is gone from my head by morning.
  • paulaGetshealthy
    Options
    raccoons!!! they're demons! and bees! ahhhhh.
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Nothing really unusual: Bees/wasps/hornets and heights.
  • ashleighjoy2007
    ashleighjoy2007 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, I have so many...

Strangest would probably be body builders, sorry guys. But there comes a point in lowering body fat percentages and the amount of muscles you put on that scares the hell out of me. Especially when you get all oiled up or whatever for competitions, that's even worse. Seein a pic of an intense body builder will literally make me cry....

Other than that, I'm scared of feet, moths, spiders and trains.
  • ashleighjoy2007
    Options

No offense, but I hate you A LOT right now... I'm going to have to go to bed without peeing and hope that 1) I don't wet the bed, and 2) that image is gone from my head by morning.

OMFG, please tell me this isn't real... :`(
  • ashleighjoy2007
    Options
    water where you cant see the bottom, although thats probably fairly rational. Even the thought of swimming in the open sea unless it was crystal clear, or a lake gives me the shivers

Ooo, this too. If I see a shadow in a pool even I panic in my head till I verify it's not some man eating monster.
  • heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That toilet picture gives me the heeby jeebs. Ick, those spiders are huge. :noway:
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options

**** NO
  • BioShocked89
    BioShocked89 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    If you're afraid of the underside of boats, (if you haven't seen it) DON'T WATCH THE MOVIE "THE RING"! There is a horrible scene involving the propeller of a boat.

My fear is just plain odd...I have a fear of mannequins. Not the headless ones, but the full-body store mannequins. Because of this I can't stand Old Navy commercials. Did they HAVE to make the mannequins talk? >:P
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid of holding cotton wool, or having it in my mouth. also those attics that you access by a hole in the ceiling. I can not be around whenever someone wants to open one of those, I am absolutely terrified of what's up there.
  • sarajean_91
    Options
    I have a few but the ones i cant stand the most are ventriloquist dummies they scare the crap out of me.
  • shonasteele
    Options
    If you're afraid of the underside of boats, (if you haven't seen it) DON'T WATCH THE MOVIE "THE RING"! There is a horrible scene involving the propeller of a boat.

My fear is just plain odd...I have a fear of mannequins. Not the headless ones, but the full-body store mannequins. Because of this I can't stand Old Navy commercials. Did they HAVE to make the mannequins talk? >:P
    LOL at the old navy commercials - that's funny. Sorry. Evil marketing *kitten* eh?
  • A small room with windows closed , or even a big room full of people with no windows open scares me a lot,i have to face this fear every day, my work place has acs with 28 people in a small apace , i go outside every half an hour to feel normal
  • pph79
    pph79 Posts: 78
    Options
    Thunderstorms, fireworks, anything that is loud and unexpected.