Are you going to log Christmas day?

Options
I think I may not. It will be the first day I haven't logged in nearly a year.

Replies

• stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Not likely. I may quick add about 4000 calories and be done with it or I may not even pretend. We'll see:)
  • Punkedpoetess
    Punkedpoetess Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Didn't log Thanksgiving and certainly not logging Christmas. Going to enjoy myself and workout hard the following days!
  • kissoffools
    Options
    I will - but I'm not going to focus on every little calorie. I plan to use Christmas Day as a cheat day - I'll let myself enjoy the foods I like, without going crazy and overeating. But I'm going to log everything so that I have a realistic idea of how much I put into my body, just to hold myself accountable and keep myself informed. It might help me get back on track afterwards, too, instead of using that day as a slippery slope to eating poorly a few days later.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    yup
  • sho611
    Options
    I doubt it very much because I'd feel too guilty, however I'm tempted just to see how bad my cosumption will really be on that day... calorie intake will probably be like 3000+ haha
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I will surely do my best to log but I won't get overzealous and panic about everything that I ate/drank.etc
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    NOPE!!!!!! I just want to focus on enjoying the day (and the food- lol). If there is one day of the year to take it easy on logging food- its Christmas!
  • LH2011
    LH2011 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hell no, I'm just going to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and any damage done can be fixed in 2012 :laugh:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    yes....I will overestimate as always with the holidays...
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Nope!

I want to be able to enjoy my day... and not worry about how much calories the ham/beef I'll be having has!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Hell no.

That's silly.
  • Jones4177
    Options
    Yes, I am going to log on Christmas day. I did on Thanksgiving as well.
  • Jones4177
    Options
    and I will enjoy myself just as much
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    I'm going to focus on my family. It's my daughter's first Christmas. If I have down time, I will, but if I don't, I won't sweat it.
  • gainess
    gainess Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I didn't log Thanksgiving... Not logging Christmas! I'm going to enjoy my family and the greatest time of the year!! However, I did workout Thanksgiving morning and night, honestly I didn't eat nowhere near what I would have in the past. Also, I didn't have seconds.. So my plan is to get a workout in Christmas morning but not that night! I say do what works for you!! Good luck to all!! Merry Christmas!!! :-)
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Heck no!
  • gem_cat
    gem_cat Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    no... not from overeating but coz i'm going to visit my prehistoric home. there's no internet connection there! lol. the computer is used for typing only. so im not logging in for about 10 days.

i'm not even worried that i'll go over my goal intake, i hope i would go over actually coz right now, my intake barely gets to the minimum calories.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yes. I logged on Thanksgiving. I wanna keep myself accountable, my calorie intake (1400) is more than enough for me to enjoy good food on Christmas day.
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    NO! My focus will be on my family and friends!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am going to log in. No skipping days ever for me, trying to make this a lifestyle and holidays, bdays is not an excuse for me.