Are you going to log Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• merrick7871
    Options
    I will log. Not to say that I will remain within my calorie limit, but it helps me to stay accountable.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am doing the cooking so it will be much easy to calculate my calories. I may go over but. I am on maitenance and I have been under (net) for awhile, so no worries.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Log my food? Nope. I already know I'll go over in wine alone. :drinker:

• josery1630
    josery1630 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Yes! It is a day for family and friends, but I can take 5 minutes while we're sitting around watching a movie or playing the Wii to get on my phone and log my calories. It's not that hard.
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm logging and working out on Christmas, and if I go over on fat/calories, I'm not going to freak out. I'm actually curious to see how I do since I couldn't eat on Thanksgiving (I had wisdom teeth removed 2 days before).
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I will log my food at the end of the day and report all damages lol
  • Bella1hud
    Options
  • Bella1hud
    Options
  • Football_N_Guns
    Football_N_Guns Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    If I logged Thanksgiving, I'll sure as hell log Christmas.
  • mysti00
    Options
    Now that I'm more calorie-aware, I will probably guess. Too lazy to put in all those homemade family recipes! :-)
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    I did log my food on Thanksgiving & plan to also log my food on Christmas. I will watch what I eat, but not count every calorie & if I go over (which I did NOT do on Thanksgiving) oh well.
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm more calorie-aware, I will probably guess. Too lazy to put in all those homemade family recipes! :-)

I agree, especially when 10 family members bring different homemade dishes!
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    No way!
  • NicLiving
    NicLiving Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Well, since I've spent every dime on gifts for my kids & ME I won't have any money leftover to buy food. Have you seen the price of a HoneyBaked Ham...$70 for ham!?! So I should be well under my calories on Christmas day =)
  • Sarentz
    Options
    SURE!!!! If you know in advance you won't be recording it you will not behave! At least if you know you will be writing it down, you will try to make better choices. Even if I splurge, I will write it down and then if i gain that week, I can look back and see what I enjoyed!!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I plan to go with the flow ..
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    yep I will log it all good or bad.....I still need to hold myself accountable for what I put in my mouth.
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    yep I will log it all good or bad.....I still need to hold myself accountable for what I put in my mouth.
  • MichelleKMo
    MichelleKMo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    yep :) traveling part of the day and no real 'dinner' plans until late afternoon / early evening. Will have smart breakfast & lunch packed so I will log them and see what I have to 'play with' for the rest of the day :) Thanks for the post :)
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    i am hoping to but not sure how successful i will be. i will not be at home so it will be difficult to keep track of things.