Are you going to log Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• Koors0516
    Options
    Absolutely...
    Typically, if it goes in my mouth, it goes on my log.
    If I go over my calories once in a while, I don't fret... it's going to happen once in a while.

Merry Christmas everyone!:happy:
  • mariewithers
    Options
    Yes I will, Happy Christmas
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yes, I take pictures of everything that I eat or drink, and then log it later.
  • yabbo24497
    yabbo24497 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm going to because I want to stay on track. I go over every once in a while, but I can't just give up one day because it's a holiday. I went waaaaay over for Thanksgiving, but I still logged.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am going to log on Christmas day. I did on Thanksgiving as well.

Same here.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    ....You know, I wasn't planning on logging it, but I wasn't planning on logging my 5 Day Vegas trip either, and I manged to log the horribleness of that. So I may log Christmas too. .... but then again, we'll be at my husbands Grandmas house, and oh man, she has so much food there I shouldn't eat...thats probably whats going to kill me. Everytime we are there I have to like hug the wall because there is candy, cookies, chips and beef jerky everywhere!
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the same as I did with Thanksgiving - workout, eat, log after, and not care if I'm over. :-)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Nope. I never log on weekends or holidays.
  • deethinks
    Options
    I am going to log but I think I might just do quick cals
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Nope. Even if I wanted to, the moment I access the Internet on Christmas, the wife would likely kill me with a poison dart to the back of the neck.

MFP gets enough of me the rest of the year. :drinker:
  • jmxxiiii
    jmxxiiii Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Well, I'll log into keep my log ins gong, I'd be pissed if I had to start all over

It'll be quick add though!
  • tbrewst
    tbrewst Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Probably....Christmas vacation is a ski trip so I am hope to be logging lots of "downhill skiing" exercise time! Wonder how many calories you burn lying in the snow trying to get back up :tongue:
  • baldchocnsexy
    Options
    Yes. Logged Thanksgiving, and still had a great day!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I'll log....might not be accurate but will at least give me an idea how I did...I plan to go over and won't worry about it. Maybe try bumping up exercise for the week before and after.

To everyone...enjoy the day....Log or Don't as suits you.
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes I will why try and hide what you eat? If you becareful and use portion control there should be no reason to worry!!!! I loggd thanksgiving so i will defintly log christmas!!!
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Quick logging Christmas Eve/Day just like I did for Thanksgiving. :)
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I might log Christmas since we're not at my grandmothers with her famous homemade raviolis, but I won't log Christmas Eve. That's when I'll really be enjoying myself with all that breaded seafood and stuffed olives :)) but you can bet I'll be working out Christmas Eve.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Hell to the no!!! LOL

I intend on getting up early and start the Baileys and/or Kahlua & coffee as early as possible.

Woohoo!!!!
  • pereztech930
    pereztech930 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes but i'm gonna wing it....no scales or measuring cup.
  • BlJohnston77
    BlJohnston77 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I will for sure work out on christmas the joy of having a Anytime fitness membership go any time of the day in any state or town that has one so no matter where I am at I can work out!!!!!