Replies

• soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Nope!
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    yes, it's part of my lifestyle now, but I also plan on enjoying the day and eating (some of) whatever I want to. I won't beat myself up if I go over either.
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    I plan to get up and run that morning before church and eat a light breakfast. My parents are coming over for a light lunch (soup and salad probably), and we'll do presents. Then we all go to my sister's for the big meal that night. If I eat light the rest of the day, I should be able to enjoy without worrying about it much. I'll log what I can and may have to make some major guesses at the evening meal!
  • debtfre12
    Options
    Absolutely!!!
  • Ahluvly
    Ahluvly Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Definitely! I will go over as I'm going to have what I want but, not being in denial, or applying the "out of sight, out of mind" approach is the reason why I'm taking ownership for my actions and health :)
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I may log in with my morning coffee if I'm up early and don't have company, but I am not planning on it. If I don't log in I will come back and log what I ate...just to document!
  • Elf_Princess1210
    Elf_Princess1210 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Probably not.
  • emmiexjay
    emmiexjay Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    yes and i will not care if i'm over.. but i probably wont be but we'll see :D
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am, but I'm in charge of Christmas dinner, so I'm making sure it's healthy.
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Yes, but if I go over, that's okay. However, I don't see a reason to lie to myself either.
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Yes, because we already know what the menu will be. And I won't feel guilty if I go over.
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I will - but I'm not going to focus on every little calorie. I plan to use Christmas Day as a cheat day - I'll let myself enjoy the foods I like, without going crazy and overeating. But I'm going to log everything so that I have a realistic idea of how much I put into my body, just to hold myself accountable and keep myself informed. It might help me get back on track afterwards, too, instead of using that day as a slippery slope to eating poorly a few days later.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    yep! i log no matter what!
  • lisabstrong
    lisabstrong Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Totally!!! I've got this fabulous eat clean menu prepared with Turkey, Fruit and nut stuffing, green beans and yellow beet salad, asparagus with Dijon mustard and for dessert an eat clean pecan pie!!!

I'm so pumped about it!!! I've been planning it for weeks now...
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Yes, not planning on overdoing it too much.
  • hadapurpura
    Options
    Yes, I'll log. I won't "follow the oprogram", but I'll log my food, no matter how many calories there are.
  • Abbey70
    Abbey70 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Yes so that I can keep myself accountable even though it will be a more of a cheat day I don't want to be too far off course.
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I will to keep myself accountable!
  • melcap
    melcap Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yes so that I can keep myself accountable even though it will be a more of a cheat day I don't want to be too far off course.
    Weird I just replied and then saw your post! great minds lol
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I will log into MFP to keep the streak going, but HELLS NO, I won't be logging food...nor will I worry about it. Folks, this is a lifestyle journey. Enjoying holidays is part of my lifestyle. Its not something I plan on giving up for my lifetime and, as such, enjoying the holiday is part of my journey. I will probably enjoy Leftover Day as well and then get back on track with healthy eating.