Are you going to log Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• shantelleclarke
    Options
    Yup, I need to keep honest with myself. I am still going to endulge but I am going to prepare myself for the results and the numbers. I also said that I will cook Christmas dinner so I can control what I make and what goes in it (thank you Skinnytaste.com!)
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah! lol I logged Thanksgiving and I'm so glad I did. I estimated about 4000 calories for the day. I was wrong. I ate 2777 calories total for the whole day! I thought that was really good considering I had breakfast in the a.m. and beerS at night. I even lost 1.5 lbs that week. I plan on doing the same thing I did for Thanksgiving....eat what I want, only get one plate of food. No seconds. Measure everything since I'm still learning what a true cup looks like :-)Have desserts and beers later. I think another factor was staying under 1300 calories a day & exercising the whole week.
  • msmimi
    msmimi Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Accidentally posted TWICE. Sorry
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Hell no, I'm just going to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy and any damage done can be fixed in 2012 :laugh:

AMEN!!! There is a silver lining to being on maintainance LOL :)
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Yup, I need to keep honest with myself. I am still going to endulge but I am going to prepare myself for the results and the numbers. I also said that I will cook Christmas dinner so I can control what I make and what goes in it (thank you Skinnytaste.com!)

I LOVE that site!! I cook a lot from there.
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes, planning to track.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,021 Member
    Options
    The only thing I'm going to log is the birch I put on the fire.:wink:
  • Scoobies100
    Options
    Hell no. If I felt inclined to log on Christmas day I would begin to worry!
  • ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I think I may not. It will be the first day I haven't logged in nearly a year.

Pfffffffft....logging Christmas day. Pshaw!
  • KLDunford
    Options
    Nah. Using my 1 day, eat within reason, but not terriably too much over, a week rule. Besides Gym on base will probably be closed. Definitely working out hard the day before & the day after! But I will still log, maybe quick add calories though.
  • darsh11
    Options
    Yes I am going to log Christmas Day. I want my new bike and I pay myself $5 for everyday that I track. I need the money
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Yep. Even if I go over the calories, I want to know so I can adjust the rest of the week. I don't see holidays as excuses for food orgies anyhow...
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Yes I am going to log Christmas Day. I want my new bike and I pay myself $5 for everyday that I track. I need the money

I :heart: you!
  • Radcliffe83
    Options
    going to log but not going to be worried if I go over.
  • Loverj79
    Loverj79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i am going to log and try and get a workout in. thats going to be a gift to myself. as strange as it may sound.
  • chrissi_k
    chrissi_k Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I will log it, but have to really guess how much calories it will be since I cannot really weight how much I am eating. I just know it will be a lot of calories since we will eat cheese fondue with baguette. Since I only get that once a year I won't dwell on the calories too much and just work out some more during the day - if possible - and the next days.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    absolutely! i always log, even if i know i'll be over
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    I log my food everyday. Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean I wont make sure I hit my macros.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    not a chance
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Yes, I really won't eat any differently. I gave my, "but its Halloween...but its Thanksgiving...but I'm moving" excuses and I gained 5lbs

SO...lol...the "but its _____" is no longer going to be applied
    I'm taking the right away from myself