Are you going to log Christmas day?

Options

Replies

• Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    No I am going to take off probably the 23rd through the 27th. I know this is rather long but on the 23rd I will be traveling, 24th is Christmas Eve, 25th is Christmas, 26th I'll still be at my parents on vacation and 27th traveling back home. I plan to enjoy the time off and the holiday and get right back to it when I return from my vacation. Happy Holidays to you all!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Yes I am. Considering we don't do a huge dinner on Christmas day, and everything will be baked anyway, I know I won't do bad at all.
  • patsyanne
    Options
    It will probably be too hectic to get to my computer. I will try to do my best but I will enjoy the holiday, the family and the feast.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Most definitely. I do NOt understand why people are not logging. Afraid of getting spanked?
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Yes ! and I am not over eating holiday or not :) I will eat well and everything I want I just won't fill my face all day because its christmas... it aint about the food anyways! :)
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    Yes ! and I am not over eating holiday or not :) I will eat well and everything I want I just won't fill my face all day because its christmas... it aint about the food anyways! :)

Great answer!!! No, it is NOT about the food or the gifts.
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to log, but I'm going to quick add 3000 calories, just in case, and still try and make good decisions. I'm going to burn calories like a fiend afterwards and try to limit my intake beforehand so that my net calories for the week aren't insanely high. I want to enjoy Christmas, but I also don't want to be dealing with the negative side effects so harshly.
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    I dont understand, people keep saying NO they are going to long in they are going enjoy their famly etc... how excactly does taking 5 mins to track your day cause you to not be able to enjoy your family and holidays.

Stay strong people! you dont need to over do it to enjoy the holidays, moderation is key, after all over indulging, thats what got us in trouble in the first place.

I will log in and log my food, I will also somehow find time to enjoy my family and the holidays....

Well said!!!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    Options
    Hell no.

That's silly.

If I looked like that I wouldn't either..hahaha !!! but since I don't YET, I will log it.

Why is it silly???It is not about the food, I think you have the holidays mixed up.
  • charm9
    charm9 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I probably will but it will be a kind of day off so I certainly won't be worried if I go over. I would be interesting to see how much i end up eating.I'm hoping my appetite has shrunk a bit so I naturally dont wont to eat as much as i did before.
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Yep, going to log. Portion control, calorie counting, and exercise. No holiday is a reason to pig out and hurt your body.
  • KaraP18
    KaraP18 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hell to tha no!
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    not unless its quick calories :)
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    No. I'm going to enjoy the holiday weekend to the fullest with friends, family and food!
  • AlicjaWaw
    Options
    it's a day to enjoy not to worry about calories :) ill just be cheating that day :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    no.
  • LovelyMumOf2
    Options
    Christmas really isn't a huge eating/binging/pig out day for us. We have a nice Christmas dinner, but we don't really over-do it! So yes, I'll probably log on Christmas :smile:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I will be out of cell phone range and away from any computers but I may log it at a later date. I most likely won't be eating anything that big. We're just having a small BBQ on the beach and I won't go nuts.
  • jmeyers71
    Options
    I used to take a day off logging every other week to curb my cravings for junk food. Then I started taking a day to eat what I wanted, but logged it. I found it kept me more on track, and while I ate things I wanted, I didn't eat as much.
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Hell Yeah