Options

Replies

• ymvestal
    Options
    yes I will :)
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    yes.. I logged on Thanksgiving and will log Christmas. I'm not watching what I eat that day, it's a free day, a day to enjoy all that God has blessed me with.
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    yep but will get some fitness in the bank to counteract it all.
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    but isn't the whole point of this to be REALISTIC with your consumptions/excerise, even with downfalls? You can enjoy your day and just log it later on. Going overboard on treats? Work it off in the following days. If you 'ignore' it, it doesn't mean it didn't happen and I guess I would just feel like I would be cheating myself from reality.
  • Ericgunner
    Options
    Yes, I am going to log on Christmas day.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,691 Member
    Options
    Yep. I plan to run that morning and do some arms too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    I'm addicted to MFP I have to log and also addicted to working out.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    NO! Why would you take away the joy of the Holiday's...

Over eating for one day won't make a difference... It is overeating over a long period of time that adds on the lbs.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    probably not but I won't let myself go crazy just because I'm not either
  • kgesq
    kgesq Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nope. I refuse to log on Holidays (and maybe a couple of days after). There are plenty of days of the year that have no excuse to over-indulge for me to forego the ones that do! LOL
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I couldn't log Thanksgiving cause we ate somewhere else. I was able to log the day after Thanksgiving beacuse we ate dinner at my house and I did most of the cooking. Gonna try to log Christmas too...we shall see.
  • broekjo
    broekjo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not that day...I'll be too busy enjoying the day with family, but like Thanksgiving, I'll probably put the gist in on the day after just to get a ballpark. I'm not sweating it though.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I really have to log. family Christmas at my inlaws on Christmas eve and my family christmas day. I don't want to start too deep in a hole. I'm going to workout Christmas morning before I leave for my party so that I can keep myself accountable. I won't feel guilty though. I just want to know how much I need to make up in the following days.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I doubt I'll worry about sticking to my calorie goal, but I definitely plan on still logging. I want to see in numbers what I do even on my "off" days.
  • GetThinKim
    Options
    I will :) I don't tend to overeat on christmas anyway!
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm going to. I'm intending to look at my calorie intake as a week rather than a day. That way i can see where i'm heading!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    um, no I only get to enjoy my grandma's cooking a couple times a year and my "Jolly" I am going to enjoy it! I will log in though cause I don't wanna ruin my streak!!! HeHEHE
  • lthomas42
    lthomas42 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Nope. It's christmas. I'm gonna eat super well and low cal for a few days before, and then zig zag on christmas :P
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Nope, going to give my metabolism the shock it's life.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Yep. And will I be over my calories? Most likely :) Too ocd to not log a day, lol.