Summer 2009 WILL Be Different Challenge!

Options

Replies

• heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    That's great you had a wonderful anniversary celebration with your husband and going bowling/walking today. Water challenge is good. Working on trying something new to eat. :smile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge.
    My starting weight is 136.
    My goal weight is 127.

I will be working on my water this week!!!

Thanks for such a great idea.
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I am ready for it to get a little warmer here so I can start hiking! I love doing that and I am sure it is great exercise. Anything to help me get in the mood. I gotta get my butt back on my treadmill and elliptical machine. I tried on a smaller pair of pants last night and they fit! Just one pair but it's one more pair that I can wear now. Yay!! But I have tons more in a smaller size that I am aiming for! Anyway now to figure out how to get rid of that muffin top! It just hangs there and won't dissolve. Any good suggestions?? I hope everyone does great here! Good luck to us all!

GO SUMMER CHALLENGE!!!
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I am doing great with the water...thus far. :happy: Trying new foods. This might be a shocker to most people but I have just tried kiwi for the first time! I love it and so does my 7 year old. I'm trying to open myself up to more fruits and vegetables.

Hope everyone else is doing well! Keep on challenging yourself!!
  • colecole
    colecole Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I will join too. My starting weight is 146!:noway:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    I'm in too, this will keep me off the scale so much and add motivation. Starting weight 146. BTY, i really can't seem to figure out the ticker, i've read instructoins several times?!?

157298.png

:ohwell: Got it!
  • melaniealane
    Options
    I am in too if that is ok??? I just found this site today and really need some help...my motivation is my wedding in August I want to look and feel GREAT!!! My starting weight is 215 ugh...gonna do the water challenge and exercise

159638.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too!

I've been a member for awhile but never fully committed...but am ready to get serious!

Start Weight (as of last Thursday): 157.6
    Goal: 140

Bikini here I come!

31345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • mehapp
    mehapp Posts: 132
    Options
    I'd love to join!
    Starting on the water challenge as I type.

weight on 2/26 was 192

Hope this summer will be better!
  • whatabelighter
    Options
    Hello everyone, glad to see everyone is doing so will with their challenges, however this weekend wasn't great start for me. Friday I was just off the charts with my calories and yesturday wasn't that much better, BUT I managed to drink all my water. In regards to exercise, does cleaning the house count??? Tonight, I disovered a website for quick workouts I did the 6 abs routine in 10 minutes. The link is below..

www.exercisetv.tv

Keep up with all your good work....see you on Thursday for our first weigh in.:happy:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!

how is everyone doing?

so i am doing well with the water challenge, manage to get in my 2 litres every day, want to keep this up, trying really hard

i tried something called 'hazlett' on Sunday, but not sure how healthy it is, its a type of sausage meat that kind of has a taste like stuffing, hubby loved it, i wasnt too keen, but at least i tried it!

i am still doing my elliptical this week, am so boring with my exercise, tho i went bowling on Sunday, and today did some aerobics from the website in the message above this one, forgot the name of the link, thanks for sharing! lol :flowerforyou:

anyone else out there this week, where are you all gone! lol :drinker: :heart:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    im still try with the water. I defiently have been doing a lot of walking this week it better show on that scale!
  • jhollyw00d
    jhollyw00d Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sorry to join so late, but I love this challenge, and would really love to be a part of it! My weight this morning was 150 lbs.

Thanks!!

:flowerforyou:
  • rungirl28
    rungirl28 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey! This challenge sounds great! Is it too late for me to join? SW is 175.
  • kristinfrederiksen
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge ! Starting Weight is 172.
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    hey everyone!!! i hope u all had a better weekend then i did. i ate HORRIBLE and i didnt workout at all! i was sick but i hate excuses so that is not my excuse, cause i normally workout when im sick. today is a new day ....i have been great with my food, i have already had 100 oz of water and i got in an hour of excercise!!! welcome to all the new people and i hope u all have an awesome night!!!
  • blueyed_blond
    blueyed_blond Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    After a disastrous Friday and Saturday I started fresh on Sunday (and joined this group :tongue: )

... today i stayed within my calories and did an hour work-out. I got a new dvd from woman's health..its called "wedding workout" (a mix of strength training and cardio)...i'm not getting married but I figure looking good in a white dress and looking good in a white bikini are similar enough :happy:

The dvd only runs 40 minutes so i did 20 extra cardio minutes on my wii fit.

Tomorrow I'm gonna buy a heart rate monitor..i'm worried I over estimate calories burned (wishful thinking...)..so I want to get one to accurately measure calories burned.

excited to work out tomorrow to see how much I'm really burning :smile:

31345.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    Hey everyone! So I have been doing great with the water... so I am trying the new exercise and food challenge. I am normally a cardio person so I am doing more strength training and definitely more situps. I went grocery shopping last week and found a lot of new healthy snacks to try.

So i'm proud of the way this week is going and I look forward to Thursdays weigh-in.
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am doing pretty well I think... lol. I kinda suck more than I thought at this water thing... :sad: But I will keep on trying. I need to get out of this one pound in 2 weeks slump....
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    where are all my challenge buddies, how are you getting on? :flowerforyou:

i have done 2 litres of water today, only burned 250 calories this morning, i have to do my evening exercise yet! :wink:

keep at it guys, 2 more days until weigh in! :drinker: