What makes you love your dog???

Options

Replies

• sundancer1966
    sundancer1966 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    He is my joy!! My Teagan is so smart, funny and adorable.
    I can't figure out how to attach pictures. He is a chocolate and silver cockapoo. With chocolate brown eyes that melts my soul.
  • namenumber
    namenumber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    100_2240.jpg
    100_2216.jpg
    negative018_1.jpg
    negative014_1.jpg
    100_2246.jpg

I love my dog so much! I love how even though she's 11, she still acts like a puppy. I love how she's always happy to see me, how she is super smart and has us trained. I love how she's so good at communicating to us exactly what she wants. I love her eyes and how expressive they are, I love how she walks around and checks on us during the day--she comes in my room, looks at me, then leaves and proceeds to the next room until she finds us all :) I love so much more about her but I could go on for hours LOL! I also love how she's afraid of my little hedgehog, but she's always really gentle. I love how she puts her paw on my hand or my foot when I'm sitting. I love how she loves being worshiped and getting all the attention! I love my dog!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    just look at how well she disappears in her camouflage bed!

AW that's cute VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    My puppy just turned 2. He is a lab/pit mix and I luv luv luv him. He is such a big dork he fits into my family perfectly! I adopted him from the humane society he was apart of a program out here where hard to place dogs go to prison - yes actual prison - and are trained by inmates to have basic obedience and some agility and tricks. Inmates are doing something productive and doggies get homes. It's a win-win. The thing I love most about him is how excited he gets when I bring a new toy home or give him a treat. He FREAKS out! It's adorable!
  • mispoohbie
    mispoohbie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    GEDC0193.jpg This is Daisy our Lab puppy.

11-6.jpg

36165_1429133171989_1342633846_31026008_2876070_n.jpg This is Roxy. My little Angel.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Because he's my baby! I :heart: him!

This is Gus.

6522150325_802044ff64.jpg

6522150097_b1825df9a9.jpg

6189003178_2588f90e9b.jpg

6522150499_c21a3241a2.jpg
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Because she's adorable and super lady like. Also, because she ADORES our son.
    redlizzie.jpg
    ladyliz.jpg
    lizandCarlin.jpg

P.S. First time posting pictures, and what I see on my screen vs. what I found in the "how to post pictures" thread is NOT the same, even though I'm following the directions word for word....we'll see what happens.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I love posts about dogs, they are all so adorable!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    Because she's adorable and super lady like. Also, because she ADORES our son.
    redlizzie.jpg
    ladyliz.jpg
    lizandCarlin.jpg

P.S. First time posting pictures, and what I see on my screen vs. what I found in the "how to post pictures" thread is NOT the same, even though I'm following the directions word for word....we'll see what happens.

IMG just needed to be img :)
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    ....geez my computer froze up and then triple posted...
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
  • Shannon_Nicole83
    Shannon_Nicole83 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    ^^ Thank you! I figured out what I was doing wrong on my 3rd try. By the way....the "how to post pictures" thread says to copy the direct link....and that totally didn't work. I had to copy the image code (and then fix that too). Maybe that thread should be re-done??
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    ReyandSpazz.jpg

First time posting pictures hope it works :)

How could you not LOVE this!!! :smooched:

Edit: Whoa sorry it's so huge!
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    My dog is the most loyal being in my Life, dont no what i would do without her

please don't refer to as this! lol...hahahaha!!!!!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    my 55 pound golden retriever mix thinks she's a 5 pound lap dog.

So it's not just my dog! My baby boy is 65 pounds but thinks he is tiny enough to sit on laps too!

My 50 pound black lab is the SAME!!!!!!!!!....Plus she takes up a lot of my bed when she decides to sleep with me and then looks at my like Im in HER way when I make her move over a lil

I have a 65 lb. black lab and she does it too! She gets up on the couch like she owns it and has just as much right to be there as me.

I love her because she's always happy to see me and so grateful. I know she's totally in tune with my emotions- if I'm feeling sad or bummed, she'll spend extra time with me and lick my face rather than playing with her toys.

Now that it's getting cold we've been lighting fires at night. I lay on the floor by the fireplace and she curls up right next to me.
    I also love her because she motivates me not to be lazy! Last night she started chewing my running shoe a bit, I think she's trying to tell me something...
  • TrophyWifeSass
    TrophyWifeSass Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg

Guinness our Saint Bernard!

I love how his slobber flies when he shakes his head. Makes me laugh every time!
  • missmarquez2u
    Options
    oh wow .. hollywood aka ha-ha is my 5 year old american bulldog. he is amazing and i love him for many things including pushing me to do this. i love him to much to deprive him of exersize. he's my child,my friend, my companion . my gaurdian. he's everything . he is originally my husbands dog but since hubby went to jail 11 months ago weve been very close. he listens to all commands. very friendly and most importantly he's my coach.. i dont know how to put pics or i'd show you guys my big boy

12986716.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Kellie82much
    Kellie82much Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Beautiful dogs!
  • Kellie82much
    Kellie82much Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Too cute!
  • branflake5
    Options