HONEY IS NOT VEGAN!!!

Options

Replies

• honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    VEGAN FIGHTS ARE SO ENTERTAINING!!! *grabs some popcorn* =P

OP is not vegan, which actually makes this thread all the more entertaining.
    which makes me wonder why she even thought to make this thread? I'm not a vegan, but don't you dare call yourself one if you eat honey. stupid. but entertaining nonetheless.
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Sick of veg*ns judging other veg*ns. Just sayin'.

I'm just sick of vegans.
    Having read this, honey just taste that much sweeter.....:laugh: :laugh:

mmm i'm sippin some hot tea with honey right now. delicious!
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    JerseyGirlHeart Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I would like to know where I can apply for a refund on the time I completely wasted reading this thread. Also, is lamesauce vegan friendly? Because this is swimming in it.

Blessings. :flowerforyou:

...and I will keep fighting, until there is a cure.

Another laugh out loud moment, lame sauce. Unfortunately, no refunds, since you read this thread willingly, for free.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

which makes me wonder why she even thought to make this thread? I'm not a vegan, but don't you dare call yourself one if you eat honey. stupid. but entertaining nonetheless.

I don't understand why I have to be a vegan, or non vegan to voice and opinion?! But nonetheless, I do like your second statement. That is just how I feel.
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    double
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Dude, who cares?

FTW

I've read the "skinny b****" book too. I was grossed out by what happens in fda approved American slaughterhouses. I'm glad I'm Canadian, our food laws are different. And I think animals should be treated with mercy. And if youre going to eat one, kill it quickly. And don't pump it full of chemicals and antibiotics before it dies. But its still just an animal. I would prefer people channel their supposed mercy toward other people.
    MFP is made up of PEOPLE. Not just user names. How about spreading a little kindness among people instead of saving it all for animals? Oh, and Merry Christmas! :flowerforyou:
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    because it's not just an opinion, it's an unnecessary judgment that most of us would agree you aren't in any position to be making.

quoting is all messed up-
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Don't kid yourself... Canadian slaughterhouses are not better regulated. Animal cruelty is the norm, either side of the border.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

because it's not just an opinion, it's an unnecessary judgment that most of us would agree you aren't in any position to be making.

I don't understand why I have to be a vegan, or non vegan to voice and opinion?! But nonetheless, I do like your second statement. That is just how I feel.

I don't have to be in any certain position to state whats on my damn mind. We have the freedom to choose what we say and if we want to post it on here or not to hear other peoples voices.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I don't have to be in any certain position to state whats on my damn mind. We have the freedom to choose what we say and if we want to post it on here or not to hear other peoples voices.

Exactly, just as other people have the freedom to call you out on it. Goes both ways.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    Don't kid yourself... Canadian slaughterhouses are not better regulated. Animal cruelty is the norm, either side of the border.

True. Very True.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

Exactly, just as other people have the freedom to call you out on it. Goes both ways.

And I value their opinion. As I do mine.
  • sineadangele1
    sineadangele1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    *grabs more pocorn*
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    Say whatever you want, just realize that you might not be coming across the way you think you are.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    Say whatever you want, just realize that you might not be coming across the way you think you are.

I really don't care what people think. I beat to my own drum. I was on this site to get insight, not make friends. I value each and everyone of the repliers opinion. that's why I posted. I don't have to justify myself a million times.
  • honeysprinkles
    Options

I really don't care what people think. I beat to my own drum. I was on this site to get insight, not make friends. I value each and everyone of the repliers opinion. that's why I posted. I don't have to justify myself a million times.
    sorry, but you just annoy me. there's not point in even bothering with this anymore.
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Sick of vegans judging other vegans. Just sayin'.

This. SO HARD.

Just let people eat whatever they want. Geez.
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options
    *grabs more pocorn*

You are funny. I hate some popcorn today, it made me sick!
  • JerseyGirlHeart
    Options

sorry, but you just annoy me. there's not point in even bothering with this anymore.

The feeling is totally mutual.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    i'd like some popcorn too, but i'd like mine steak flavoured.

this is fun.
This discussion has been closed.