BLACK TEAM CHALLENGE WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    She could stand in a museum somewhere & make thousands a day! Oooh, Marla! I think we have a new job for you!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    A stretch mark museum ? :noway: Somehow I'm not envisioning a long line to get in the joint-- especially considering my-- ummm-- boobal region is beginning to encroach on the stretch mark region. Scary stuff.

Put your thinking cap back on, my dear Mrs. Beans.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Nicky – Hopefully it’s nothing bad. Feel better. And I guess we’ll give you a pass to skip your last chance workout today.

Sara – So you did 3 new things and the no mayo is like a bonus new thing? As picky as I am, I actually like asparagus. I don’t like starfruit. We tried tha a couple months ago and it tasted to me like dish soap. I’ve tried mango and it’s okay. What’s a leek? Is it like an onion? If so, bleh. :sick:

Shuntae – Darn that p-word! Good keeping positive though and still planning on working out. Yea! on the size 8. Feels great doesn’t it?

Marla – Wait! I still need to have 2 more babies before my tummy tuck! Getting one now would be a waste.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Lori - Does Dave know that you're having 2 more babies or is this one of those "with our without him" plans? :wink:

leek.jpg

Tada! A leek.

Radishes? Pak Choi? What about this thing?

giant_kohlrabi.jpg

Wonder what it tastes like. :huh:

I just did Yoga Burn. I burned 152 calories in 52 minutes. I usually burn about 550 cals during my 50 min. TJ workout so I was less than thrilled with the calorie count. HOWEVER, I did like it. I fell flat on my face one time...literally flat on my face, but that was a good thing. I hate when I do a workout for the first time & have it mastered. I like to practice b/c it makes it entertaining for me. I think I'll try to do this one on the weekends when I don't feel like TJing. :bigsmile:

There's a yoga position called "the crow"

158533pw150.jpg

Ummm...OW!

Marla - it wouldn't be an entire museum devoted to it, just an exhibit. Have you ever been to a Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum? you'd fit right in there! :smile: :wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Lori - Does Dave know that you're having 2 more babies or is this one of those "with our without him" plans? :wink:

leek.jpg

Tada! A leek.

Radishes? Pak Choi? What about this thing?

giant_kohlrabi.jpg

Wonder what it tastes like. :huh:

I just did Yoga Burn. I burned 152 calories in 52 minutes. I usually burn about 550 cals during my 50 min. TJ workout so I was less than thrilled with the calorie count. HOWEVER, I did like it. I fell flat on my face one time...literally flat on my face, but that was a good thing. I hate when I do a workout for the first time & have it mastered. I like to practice b/c it makes it entertaining for me. I think I'll try to do this one on the weekends when I don't feel like TJing. :bigsmile:

There's a yoga position called "the crow"

158533pw150.jpg

Ummm...OW!

Marla - it wouldn't be an entire museum devoted to it, just an exhibit. Have you ever been to a Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum? you'd fit right in there! :smile: :wink:

Dave knows about the 2nd one. Well, he actually knows about the 3rd one too. He just hasn't said yes yet. But he has a few more years so we're good.

Hmm, maybe not a leek. :huh: I was thinking of maybe trying an ugly fruit if I can find one.

Yoga/pilates are relaxing and I like the way it feels to stretch all out. But I have bad balance so I fall over a lot. :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

You have noooooo idea.:laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    OH EM GEE! Mark me down for #5! I was taking a pre-cardio/post-yoga break & decided to bust open one of my Stonyfield Farm Greek Yogurts I bought at the store today. I've heard people rave about Greek Yogurt so I had to try it b/c I love me some yogurt & Yoplait Light has splenda or asperatame...don't get me started. Anways. LOVE IT! 6 oz., honey on the bottom, SO creamy...130 cals., ZERO fat, 14g of protein! YUMMMMMY!

610x.jpg
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    My new things so far have been running 4 miles on the treadmill, buying running shorts that are oh so comfy and trying out this new trick so I don't get an awful rash from running in said shorts! :blushing: :blushing: Deodorant so works!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:

It's not me with the next challenge.

:angry: GET TO THOSE LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS!!!!:noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No way-- deodorant, huh? All these years I could have avoided the discomfort!!!

My dream some day is to have thighs that actually DON'T rub together.

So works!!! And this IS my dream!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Oh, and I feel for your sister. If I could just stay home by myself all day long, well, let's just say the curtains would be closed. :laugh:

The way I am feeling these last 2 days I might do this with the curtains OPEN!!!:blushing:

Weighed myself this morning said 179 lets pray tomorrow says the same thing.
    Those running shorts I bought were a size large and I ordered some clothes from old navy and I fit into a size 12 mini skirt!! I went from a tight 18 and now some 12's fit YAY ME!!!:bigsmile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :sick: :yawn: :indifferent: :laugh: :yawn: :sick: -> my day in smilies
  • nickybr38
    Options
    Oh, and I feel for your sister. If I could just stay home by myself all day long, well, let's just say the curtains would be closed. :laugh:

The way I am feeling these last 2 days I might do this with the curtains OPEN!!!:blushing:

Those running shorts I bought were a size large and I ordered some clothes from old navy and I fit into a size 12 mini skirt!! I went from a tight 18 and now some 12's fit YAY ME!!!:bigsmile:

YAY 12's!!!!! YAY MINI!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Did "that boy" get you sick? :laugh:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

YAY 12's!!!!! YAY MINI!

YAY 12's!! WOOT WOOT on the mini ! I LOVE IT!!! It's like that blue princess dress! I don't want to take it off! :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Nicky, hope you fell better soon.

Sam, YAY for the size 12's and I hope the scale says the same tomorrow.

Janie, so jealous of the swim. Enjoy!

For all I didn't mention, hope you are having a good day.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options

this is great..

so, at least you had a brief spot there where you felt well enough to be laughing.. maybe now you just need to power down so you can feel better.. :yawn: :yawn:

You all are such an inspiration to me.. I would love to see 12's again.. Right now I am hovering around 16/14 - depending on water fluctuations (and whether or not I want them tight or loose).:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Not sure I will ever get back to a miniskirt - my knees are too knobby.. :blushing: :blushing:
  • nickybr38
    Options

Did "that boy" get you sick? :laugh:

That boy frustrated me. He had me all alone to himself and didn't try to make a move. BOO. HMPH.

I can't wait to move. The stupid apartment is getting worse (because we have moving boxes in there, which I'm allergic to) and I find myself with headaches/migraines every day. :grumble: I wish I could open a window but they're all frozen shut. So instead I've been staying out of the place as much as i can and only going home long enough to sleep but that's really tiring!

Haha. I think I should just describe my day in smilies from now on. It's quicker and easier
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    That boy frustrated me. He had me all alone to himself and didn't try to make a move. BOO. HMPH.

Some boys. You just never know with them. Some can't stop even when you don't want it and some don't when you do want it. :noway: :grumble:
    My hubs didn't even talk to me for 2 weeks and we worked right next to each other. He said I intimidated him! :laugh:
  • nickybr38
    Options

Some boys. You just never know with them. Some can't stop even when you don't want it and some don't when you do want it. :noway: :grumble:
    My hubs didn't even talk to me for 2 weeks and we worked right next to each other. He said I intimidated him! :laugh:

Hee. Well this particular boy is very shy and quiet but he IS talking to me so I figure that's a good start.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Hee. Well this particular boy is very shy and quiet but he IS talking to me so I figure that's a good start.
    Said Hubs won't stop talking to me now!:grumble: :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to be able to weigh in tomorrow dearies. Just sayin'. Wish I could stay and chat it up but tooooo tired.

Lynnie
    :yawn: