CONFESSION OF A TERRIBLE PARENT!!!

Options
CaptainGordo
CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
So we're going to do a pinata on Christmas Eve. I bought a five pound bag of assorted mini chocolate bars at Costco. There will be 9 children participating, so they will be getting about a half a pound of candy each. Well, the stronger, faster ones will get more than the slower, weaker ones. I'm feeling so GUILTY. Perhaps I should fill it with fruit, but it would get bruised and soggy and damaged. I hope the authorities don't find out about what a terrible ting I have done to the children. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Replies

• shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    <dialing CPS>

Reported.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    If you fill it with fruit, 9 kids with sticks will turn on you...
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    If you fill it with fruit, 9 kids with sticks will turn on you...

HAHAHAHA I agree
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    The kids need variety in their diet. Just chocolate isn't good enough. They need items like skittles and licorice. Shame on you.
  • stephanielindley422
    Options
    They are not going to finish half a pound of candy in one day. I don't think.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Fruit filled candy.

You're welcome!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    So we're going to do a pinata on Christmas Eve. I bought a five pound bag of assorted mini chocolate bars at Costco. There will be 9 children participating, so they will be getting about a half a pound of candy each. Well, the stronger, faster ones will get more than the slower, weaker ones. I'm feeling so GUILTY. Perhaps I should fill it with fruit, but it would get bruised and soggy and damaged. I hope the authorities don't find out about what a terrible ting I have done to the children. :sad: :sad: :sad:

It's called "Survival of the fittest". If they want the candy they'll just have to get tough.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    I bet you take your kids to McDonald's too! :angry:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    That is horrible! You MUST feed them a balanced diet!

I am sending over 4 cheese pizza's and 3 liters of soda.

:flowerforyou:
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    The kids need variety in their diet. Just chocolate isn't good enough. They need items like skittles and licorice. Shame on you.

^^This. And starburst and airheads - lots of color is important.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    If you're going to get them taken away due to abuse, you might as well throw in a Happy Meal while you're at it so at least they'll be smiling when DSS shows up.
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options

Haha. You could offer to give the kid with the most candy money or 10 cents for each piece they get (as long as they give the candy back!) :smile:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options

Pizza's a vegetable, so that'll do it. LOL
  • CaptainGordo
    Options

Actually, my mother is providing pizza.
  • Blasian29
    Options
    It's a pinata! I would be pissed if fruit came out of a pinata when I was a kid!
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    What kind of jerk only puts chocolate bars in there? What about peanut butter cups, reeses pieces, skittles? C'mon man get with the program! Think of the children, THE CHILDREN!!!
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options

Pizza's a vegetable, so that'll do it. LOL

pizza has all the food groups so you are good to go :)
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    What about cans of Jolt cola? It'd be fun to watch and would ensure all of them will stay up to see Santa. Hazards from falling cans might be a drawback or a bonus depending on how evil you are.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    What if I filled it with whole wheat pasta, or quinoa?
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Um.

Seriously?

It's the holidays.

If you sent them off to school each day with factory farmed meat, and no veggies this would be a crime.

Chocolate on Christmas? Not anything to concern or worry about.