CONFESSION OF A TERRIBLE PARENT!!!

Options

Replies

• WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    WHAT is wrong with you people? The answer is clear...RUNTS!

They're shaped like fruit so that means they must, in fact, be fruit. Right?! Put Runts in the pinata and they are getting a healthy alternative to chocolate.

You're welcome for bringing the solid "Good Parenting" advice :flowerforyou:
  • Stacera
    Stacera Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    pinata we had at the Christmas party on Saturday had chocolate, condoms and coupons for lap dances.. no children were at the party though....
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    A friend had a 3yrs bday right before Halloween and since the children would have their candy fill the following week we did the piñata with fruit roll ups, gold fish and then little goodie bag filler toys. Or say F-it and let them have a candy filled evening! It's Christmas! I'm sure these kids don't eat candy all day everyday right?!
    Two pages of comments, and you're the first to use the "ñ". :drinker:
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Does a piñata weigh more than fat?
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    pinata we had at the Christmas party on Saturday had chocolate, condoms and coupons for lap dances.. no children were at the party though....
    I saw that on Cinemax last night!
  • Stacera
    Options

I'm suddenly thinking back to the kind of party I went to .... hm... :noway:
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Fruit filled candy.

You're welcome!

fill it with Mounds! Does that count?
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Actually, give them chocoalte, give them plenty, think about the future! One they reach the age, where they would be trouble, have an unwated relationship and might run off... they won@t be able to run far.... *insert evil laugh here* I think I am just getting the hang of parenting... :flowerforyou:
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    WHAT is wrong with you people? The answer is clear...RUNTS!

They're shaped like fruit so that means they must, in fact, be fruit. Right?! Put Runts in the pinata and they are getting a healthy alternative to chocolate.

You're welcome for bringing the solid "Good Parenting" advice :flowerforyou:

^^^^^ This.....see see shaped like fruit so it is health :)
  • Stacera
    Options
    A friend had a 3yrs bday right before Halloween and since the children would have their candy fill the following week we did the piñata with fruit roll ups, gold fish and then little goodie bag filler toys. Or say F-it and let them have a candy filled evening! It's Christmas! I'm sure these kids don't eat candy all day everyday right?!

I'm not smart enough to make that special n without my phone.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    No. A pound of pinata weighs more than a pound of fat, interestingly enough.
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    No. A pound of pinata weighs more than a pound of fat, interestingly enough.

I expect an autopsy
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    The kids need variety in their diet. Just chocolate isn't good enough. They need items like skittles and licorice. Shame on you.

lmao:laugh:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    notwork6.jpg
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I'm suddenly thinking back to the kind of party I went to .... hm... :noway:
    Yeah, the cameras and lighting should have been a red flag.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I'm too lazy. :laugh:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

i just write it as pi tilde' nata
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    helen-lovejoy.jpg
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    They are not going to finish half a pound of candy in one day. I don't think.

If you put it out there, they will eat it.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    If you fill it with fruit, 9 kids with sticks will turn on you...

Viva la revolution!!