CONFESSION OF A TERRIBLE PARENT!!!

Options

Replies

• ShapeUpSidney
    ShapeUpSidney Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    The kids need variety in their diet. Just chocolate isn't good enough. They need items like skittles and licorice. Shame on you.

Indeed. Can a kid get some nerds up in here?
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I bet you take your kids to McDonald's too! :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I think I missed the snarky tae bo references... :sad:

Ditto....however now I'd like to beat something with a stick & watch super troopers lol
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Should I have the kids do P90X or Insanity, to offset the calorie spike?

.....but how will they log it?
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Man up and fill the pinata with fake blood. Then hire a clown to arrive just as the blood begins to spill, and make sure he runs in sobbing. Only then offer the kids chocolate. So they'll appreciate it.
    Put some fake intestines in with the blood as well to add to the dramatic effect. And preferably have the clown look like this:
    Scary-Clown-Mask-with-hair.jpg
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Cripes. I'm gonna have to go and get 9 HRMs now. This is getting pricey!
  • outtanms
    outtanms Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    If you fill it with fruit, 9 kids with sticks will turn on you...

^^^^^HAHAHA!!!
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    The kids need variety in their diet. Just chocolate isn't good enough. They need items like skittles and licorice. Shame on you.
    i agree on the skittles but licorice is gross! lol
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

Ditto....however now I'd like to beat something with a stick & watch super troopers lol
    Sounds like a saturday night at my house
  • AshleyLauren589
    AshleyLauren589 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Just put the HRM's right in the pinata and save on the money for the chocolate.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Haha, I wouldn't sweat it. Let this be a lesson to yourself and the other parents to teach the kids to eat the candy in moderation. We just threw away about half of the candy my son got for Halloween just because he's not that into candy and for that...I am thankful!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Haha, I wouldn't sweat it. Let this be a lesson to yourself and the other parents to teach the kids to eat the candy in moderation. We just threw away about half of the candy my son got for Halloween just because he's not that into candy and for that...I am thankful!
    Gah! Why didn't you call me?! I could have used it in the pinata!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Excellent idea!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    So we're going to do a pinata on Christmas Eve. I bought a five pound bag of assorted mini chocolate bars at Costco. There will be 9 children participating, so they will be getting about a half a pound of candy each. Well, the stronger, faster ones will get more than the slower, weaker ones. I'm feeling so GUILTY. Perhaps I should fill it with fruit, but it would get bruised and soggy and damaged. I hope the authorities don't find out about what a terrible ting I have done to the children. :sad: :sad: :sad:

LMAO! In response to that other thread... nice!! :happy:
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options

^^This. And starburst and airheads - lots of color is important.

And Mike & Ikes... Wait, I'll be there if there are Mike & Ikes to be had! LOL :)
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I think the title should say "CONFESSION OF A TERRIBLY GOOD PARENT".. I wish I got a pinata filled with chocolate on Christmas when I was a kid lol

Thanks for the laughs my day has been so terrible!

honey feel better, this is a nice thread. some people can't catch on to sarcasm, lol
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

Sounds like a saturday night at my house

your house on Saturday night sounds oddly like my friends house lol
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    So we're going to do a pinata on Christmas Eve. I bought a five pound bag of assorted mini chocolate bars at Costco. There will be 9 children participating, so they will be getting about a half a pound of candy each. Well, the stronger, faster ones will get more than the slower, weaker ones. I'm feeling so GUILTY. Perhaps I should fill it with fruit, but it would get bruised and soggy and damaged. I hope the authorities don't find out about what a terrible ting I have done to the children. :sad: :sad: :sad:
    LMAO! In response to that other thread... nice!! :happy:
    I don't know what you're talking about...
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Excellent idea!

Idk why you are stressing over money.... eating healthy is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more expensive than that candy crap....
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I think the title should say "CONFESSION OF A TERRIBLY GOOD PARENT".. I wish I got a pinata filled with chocolate on Christmas when I was a kid lol

Thanks for the laughs my day has been so terrible!

honey feel better, this is a nice thread. some people can't catch on to sarcasm, lol

Me? Oh I caught the sarcasm... I am quite fluent in the sarcasm.. in fact I use sarcasm pretty much all the time lol