What do guys want....

KatieJane83
KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
...in terms of a girl?

(take 2 - this thread was accidentally deleted yesterday by a moderator and they failed to restore it, *grumble*...lol)

So, once again, in response to the 'what do women want' thread. This is a chance for all you guys to break the sad stereotyping that says all you care about is t&a. What qualities are you really looking for (or been lucky enough to find)? And if you replied yesterday, feel free to respond again today, lol!

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    My money is on "sammich".
  • EuroDriver12
    EuroDriver12 Posts: 805 Member
    let me be the man in the house, watch your language, show a little respect for another person in ur life instead of being *****y n grumpy 24/7
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    somebody to make me a sammich
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member
    A woman that tries too hard
  • ...in terms of a girl?

(take 2 - this thread was accidentally deleted yesterday by a moderator and they failed to restore it, *grumble*...lol)

So, once again, in response to the 'what do women want' thread. This is a chance for all you guys to break the sad stereotyping that says all you care about is t&a. What qualities are you really looking for (or been lucky enough to find)? And if you replied yesterday, feel free to respond again today, lol!

I've already commented that I want "you", but since that's not enough lol

I want someone who will accept me for me, allow me my quirks that make me who I am, I want someone who is as concerned about being healthy as I am, I'd like someone with skills in two specific rooms in the house (bedroom and kitchen), someone who realizes I'm not psychic, and that I will change if you want me to, don't just expect me to know you want me to, but I will not change enough to compromise myself or my morals, also I want them to be caring, loving, giving, but not to the point they feel taken advantage of, I want it to be as close to 50/50 as possible, a love of animals, and a desire to spawn some chillens... I think that covers most of it.

And yes, unfortunately I'm single, and I would bring flowers on the second date... maybe even the first (per another thread).
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    I just want to find another softly bearded face to tenderly rub against mine!!

473019283_e1a4ee9cd9.jpg

sigh
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member

:huh: A guy WANTS a woman to try "too" hard? I'm confused...not trying to be rude, just asking for clarification.
  • a woman who can make me laugh..
  • EuroDriver12

473019283_e1a4ee9cd9.jpg

sigh

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! thsi is great!!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,519 Member

:huh: A guy WANTS a woman to try "too" hard? I'm confused...not trying to be rude, just asking for clarification.

I'm referring to a thread from yesterday where a guy was rejected for bringing flowers to a second date
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Loyalty, integrity, kindness, generosity, shared interests and goals, sexual compatibility, roses on the second date...
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Someone with a sense of humor and is fun to be with..... t&a is great but boring is a mood killer no matter how hot she is.

Vapid is not sexy.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    I don't think a guy knows what he wants. We just figure it out as we go along. That's called "settling down."

I don't think women know what they want either. But when they finally decide. That's called "settling."
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member

lol

I don't think bringing flowers on the second date is trying too hard. I personally am not a huge fan of flowers, but if my husband had brought flowers on our second date (or even the first), I wouldn't have dumped him over that.
  • I just want to find another softly bearded face to tenderly rub against mine!!

473019283_e1a4ee9cd9.jpg

sigh

:laugh:
  • EuroDriver12

I'm referring to a thread from yesterday where a guy was rejected for bringing flowers to a second date

proves my point before too... girls want ANYTHING that they cant have... they will sit there telling their gf's they wish they had a guy that was romantic and bring her flowers etc... finds a guy that bring flowers to a date trying to be romantic n she tells her gf's they laugh bout it n she doesnt talk to him anymore...

i know i got HUGE hate out for woman!!! all i see is shallow, selfish, self centered, money hungry, greedy, *****ty, disrepectful things that dont even know what they want but they are always right?... i know im going to get alot of b*tching and whining... but honestly... i will see a girl.. she'll start talking.. n i just want to shoot myself in the face because she is exactly what i just described within the first 2min into a conversation...

had to add-also they are NEVER! wrong NEVER EVER will they admit their fault! they will rather jump off a bridge or look stupid than admit they are wrong! their princesses.... for some reason their always in denial....
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    First, I would say that guys are hardwired with regards to the whole t&a issue. Genetic, biology or what ever you want to call it. The "need" to reproduce drives the "desire" to mate in pretty much every mammal. So in effect, the "stereotype" has a certain degree of truth and validity.

Now with regards to the question: I cannot speak for anyone else but me, and what I want is: someone to share with. Yes, I desire a certain degree of what I find as physically attractiveness and I desire a certain level of intelligence along with a sense of humor. But what I "need" is a person to share the trials, tribulations, successes and failures of life with. A person who helps me as much as I would help her. A friend whom I can depend on no matter what!

Lucky for me, I have been married to this woman for 21 years as of last Nov 10th.

And, as a bonus, she is an awesome Mom to our two children.
  • OLFATUG
    OLFATUG Posts: 393 Member
    My wife.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member

473019283_e1a4ee9cd9.jpg

sigh

I'm growing mine back out!
  • EuroDriver12

473019283_e1a4ee9cd9.jpg

sigh

I'm growing mine back out!

i already have it but preffer not to rub it on another beard lol