What do guys want....

Options

Replies

• remyegomez
    Options
    A girl who's down to do things on a whim or one that won't get mad a me for always going to do things. Of course if you can make a good sandwich your good in my book too.
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My fiance.

Things that make her great:

Challenges me to do the things I should and supports me doing so.

Never raises her voice. Although I must say, I do pretty good at not giving her a reason to.

Always thinks of others. And I don't mean, always thinks of me.

Makes me laugh and laughs at my attempts at humour.

Shares my goals in life and makes a serious effort in helping us reach said goals.

Enjoys particpating in activites that I enjoy and took up some of them herself.

Independant.

Doesn't dwell on the past

I'm sure theres much more but I'm drawing a blank just now and I gotta pee.

Is raising the voice a deal breaker? ...Because I'm Italian and I can't promise anything there.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I make pretty good sammiches :D

Throw in a cold beer and lets get married! :love:
  • tinglesby
    tinglesby Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think you might be attracting the wrong kinds of girls...Not your fault! We cant help who we are attracted to or who we attract. But please dont generalize all of us women that way. I have had to learn to stop referring to ALL men as dogs--because they AREN'T!!
    I think when we finally are enjoying our OWN lives and happy with who we are in our own skin, that special person just sort of appears...
    And PLEASE dont take this as a DIg! or that i am insulted! By no means am i! I appreciate your opinion. :)
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I'm talking like... fun house size boobs...
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Take me as I am - The only thing I've changed for a man is my # and I had the tail removed... it wagged when I got excited and was quite the distraction. :cry: I miss you Fleshy.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    A woman that tries too hard

:huh: A guy WANTS a woman to try "too" hard? I'm confused...not trying to be rude, just asking for clarification.

I'm referring to a thread from yesterday where a guy was rejected for bringing flowers to a second date

proves my point before too... girls want ANYTHING that they cant have... they will sit there telling their gf's they wish they had a guy that was romantic and bring her flowers etc... finds a guy that bring flowers to a date trying to be romantic n she tells her gf's they laugh bout it n she doesnt talk to him anymore...

i know i got HUGE hate out for woman!!! all i see is shallow, selfish, self centered, money hungry, greedy, *****ty, disrepectful things that dont even know what they want but they are always right?... i know im going to get alot of b*tching and whining... but honestly... i will see a girl.. she'll start talking.. n i just want to shoot myself in the face because she is exactly what i just described within the first 2min into a conversation...

had to add-also they are NEVER! wrong NEVER EVER will they admit their fault! they will rather jump off a bridge or look stupid than admit they are wrong! their princesses.... for some reason their always in denial....

Hang in there Euro, we're not all that way...you'll find a good girl...wait a few years until they mature...they get over that BS you're talking about above...or at least some of us do :) keep your head up!
    Sorry, but I really don't think someone with that sort of attitude deserves a "good girl." I think he's getting what he puts out. I know I sure wouldn't be with someone who thinks that way!
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    HELL NAHHH I want A woman with a bigg butt and some nice hips! A womanly figure that I can lust for every minute of the day.......a woman who is a tigress in bed...come get me babycakes!!!!!!!!
    A passionate woman.............that can also cook!.
    Im feelin sexy rite about now....damn!!!!

Big butt Women of MFP...message me ASAP!!!!:bigsmile:
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    My husband really wants this...

starwars-kinect-03.jpg

.....oh that's not what you meant. I do like Star Wars though, that counts right?
  • shasha_84
    Options
    LOL What about some perky natural normal sized boobs??
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    LOL What about some perky natural normal sized boobs??

So this discussion happened in my house when I lost my boobs along with the weight...

Rarely can you have it both ways boys- unless you want to pay the surgeon .. not that there's anything wrong with that :tongue:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    to fave fun, to be forgiven for not being perfect and to be seen as perfect. To be fed good food and have clean clothes, To come home to a descent home. Not very many men require perfection in their home, just peace of mind and a hot exciting sex life. He wants to know he is your superman and when he says stuff that he finds cool and you don't, he wants to be humored and made to feel like he matters. So give a little cheer for his sports team, or nerdy profession just to get that sexy glance he'll give you back.

How dose a man spoil a woman? With nice comments and extravagant gifts of perfume, clothes, jewelry, taking her out to romantic places like a moonlit boat ride with a nice dinner for two.
    These are things he wouldn't want to do for anyone else.

How does a woman spoil her man? With good food, peace of mind, stroking his ego, and most importantly a hot sex life. Buying stuff for him doesn't matter as much, but those up top will drive him wild.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    A good mother to my kids.
  • teagin2002
    Options

Awww, that's sweet.
  • shasha_84
    Options

I like that answer :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Booty booty booty we all want a nice big booty!!!! :bigsmile:
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    A woman that tries too hard

:huh: A guy WANTS a woman to try "too" hard? I'm confused...not trying to be rude, just asking for clarification.

I'm referring to a thread from yesterday where a guy was rejected for bringing flowers to a second date

proves my point before too... girls want ANYTHING that they cant have... they will sit there telling their gf's they wish they had a guy that was romantic and bring her flowers etc... finds a guy that bring flowers to a date trying to be romantic n she tells her gf's they laugh bout it n she doesnt talk to him anymore...

i know i got HUGE hate out for woman!!! all i see is shallow, selfish, self centered, money hungry, greedy, *****ty, disrepectful things that dont even know what they want but they are always right?... i know im going to get alot of b*tching and whining... but honestly... i will see a girl.. she'll start talking.. n i just want to shoot myself in the face because she is exactly what i just described within the first 2min into a conversation...

had to add-also they are NEVER! wrong NEVER EVER will they admit their fault! they will rather jump off a bridge or look stupid than admit they are wrong! their princesses.... for some reason their always in denial....

Hang in there Euro, we're not all that way...you'll find a good girl...wait a few years until they mature...they get over that BS you're talking about above...or at least some of us do :) keep your head up!
    Sorry, but I really don't think someone with that sort of attitude deserves a "good girl." I think he's getting what he puts out. I know I sure wouldn't be with someone who thinks that way!
    Agreed! Why are people trying to comfort this guy?! "oh you'll find a good girl one day" If every woman you run across displays these characteristics then YOU are the problem, you are obviously attracted to this type of woman, so maybe you should reevaluate what you find attractive in a woman and maybe you'll have better chances. You get what you look for, look for some dumb barbie at the local club, mall etc. and chances are that's what you will get!
  • teagin2002
    Options

lol Ha ha ha, good for you!
  • scar47
    scar47 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My wife of 35 years says to keep 'em fed and in bed. No complaints so far.
  • teagin2002
    Options

Booty booty booty we all want a nice big booty!!!! :bigsmile:

is anyone noticing the body parts being thrown out there, cute!
    This is a safe place guys please share it all :flowerforyou: