What do guys want....

Options

Replies

• oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter what you look like if you don't have TRUST!!! Once you have trust then looks kick in. LOL!!
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I just want to find another softly bearded face to tenderly rub against mine!!

473019283_e1a4ee9cd9.jpg

sigh

^^^This makes me tingle
  • soccer8s
    soccer8s Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    A woman that tries too hard

:huh: A guy WANTS a woman to try "too" hard? I'm confused...not trying to be rude, just asking for clarification.

I'm referring to a thread from yesterday where a guy was rejected for bringing flowers to a second date

proves my point before too... girls want ANYTHING that they cant have... they will sit there telling their gf's they wish they had a guy that was romantic and bring her flowers etc... finds a guy that bring flowers to a date trying to be romantic n she tells her gf's they laugh bout it n she doesnt talk to him anymore...

i know i got HUGE hate out for woman!!! all i see is shallow, selfish, self centered, money hungry, greedy, *****ty, disrepectful things that dont even know what they want but they are always right?... i know im going to get alot of b*tching and whining... but honestly... i will see a girl.. she'll start talking.. n i just want to shoot myself in the face because she is exactly what i just described within the first 2min into a conversation...

had to add-also they are NEVER! wrong NEVER EVER will they admit their fault! they will rather jump off a bridge or look stupid than admit they are wrong! their princesses.... for some reason their always in denial....

Hang in there Euro, we're not all that way...you'll find a good girl...wait a few years until they mature...they get over that BS you're talking about above...or at least some of us do :) keep your head up!
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    Confidence, Intelligence and Independence. Anything else is a bonus. That's all.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    A companion,caring,loving,confident,trust,intelligent,funny,sensual along with being a little wild.:wink:
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    First, I would say that guys are hardwired with regards to the whole t&a issue. Genetic, biology or what ever you want to call it. The "need" to reproduce drives the "desire" to mate in pretty much every mammal. So in effect, the "stereotype" has a certain degree of truth and validity.

Now with regards to the question: I cannot speak for anyone else but me, and what I want is: someone to share with. Yes, I desire a certain degree of what I find as physically attractiveness and I desire a certain level of intelligence along with a sense of humor. But what I "need" is a person to share the trials, tribulations, successes and failures of life with. A person who helps me as much as I would help her. A friend whom I can depend on no matter what!

Lucky for me, I have been married to this woman for 21 years as of last Nov 10th.

And, as a bonus, she is an awesome Mom to our two children.

Good for you man. Yeah, someone who's fun, lighthearted, easy-going. Spontaneous!!!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    My wife.

You win, sir.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    My wife.

Awesome!!
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    My wife.
    Amazingly enough, your wife too. I keed I keed. :-D lol
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    A woman that tries too hard

:huh: A guy WANTS a woman to try "too" hard? I'm confused...not trying to be rude, just asking for clarification.

I'm referring to a thread from yesterday where a guy was rejected for bringing flowers to a second date

proves my point before too... girls want ANYTHING that they cant have... they will sit there telling their gf's they wish they had a guy that was romantic and bring her flowers etc... finds a guy that bring flowers to a date trying to be romantic n she tells her gf's they laugh bout it n she doesnt talk to him anymore...

i know i got HUGE hate out for woman!!! all i see is shallow, selfish, self centered, money hungry, greedy, *****ty, disrepectful things that dont even know what they want but they are always right?... i know im going to get alot of b*tching and whining... but honestly... i will see a girl.. she'll start talking.. n i just want to shoot myself in the face because she is exactly what i just described within the first 2min into a conversation...

had to add-also they are NEVER! wrong NEVER EVER will they admit their fault! they will rather jump off a bridge or look stupid than admit they are wrong! their princesses.... for some reason their always in denial....

Wow, I hate those women too, but they're not all like that, I promise! Sorry you've only encountered the cr*ppy ones so far!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    My wife.

LOL!
  • cygnetpro
    cygnetpro Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    My money is on "sammich".

That made me laugh!!! :laugh:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    My wife.

:laugh: Thanks, I needed that.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    My wife.

LOL
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    adjones in a bikini.
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    What I want:

Someone I am physically attracted to (typically women who are taller as I am tall, and not bone thin as I am big... 10-20 lbs overweight is fine. Obese not so much. Teeny tiny not so much.)

Someone I am intellectually matched with who I can share a conversation with.

Someone emotionally open and not closed off.

Someone who does not let religion and/or politics run their life.

That's pretty much it.
  • rocuf
    rocuf Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    My wife.
    Plus 1! Ditto
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Have to say it is nice to see some responses that I was not expecting. WTG guys - impressive!! :flowerforyou:
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    It's very quite simple....he wants beef, pizza and for you to be quite when he's watching football. (half joking)
    Oh and...well, you know.

I challenge my BF in EVERYTHING we do....yes, i mean everything. Like this am, who can run to the car the fastest or who can run longer on the treadmill. I know I can make a better dinner than you can kind of thing. Deep down inside, I know he appreciates this haha
  • Ashalena
    Ashalena Posts: 162
    Options
    It's very quite simple....he wants beef, pizza and for you to be quite when he's watching football. (half joking)
    Oh and...well, you know.

I challenge my BF in EVERYTHING we do....yes, i mean everything. Like this am, who can run to the car the fastest or who can run longer on the treadmill. I know I can make a better dinner than you can kind of thing. Deep down inside, I know he appreciates this haha

beef? haha i meant beer