What do guys want....

Options

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I promise we're not all like that! Sometimes I wonder if why you hate women is what guys want because those girls always have boyfriends, while us good girls are left on the sidelines never being asked to dance!

Because the dating game is very rarely about personality, and more about lust and physical attraction. If a nice guy is also very good looking, he's going to be very successful in dating. If a nice girl is also very good looking, the same.

If either a nice guy or nice girl are not physically good looking for whatever reason, they are going to have a hard time.

An attractive douche bag or an attractive but personality-wise vile woman are always going to have boyfriends/girlfriends. We give pretty people a pass for their defunct or morally deprived ways, because they are pretty (and we want to be with them)

There are some out there that actually value the non physical, but those people are very much the minority, at least in my own personal experience.
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    "I just want to find another softly bearded face to tenderly rub against mine!!"

This is the best thing ever.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    A confident woman with no gag reflex.

Classy.

Lol
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    Here's my take, although I was told to see a psychiatrist last night because I don't believe in one night stands:

Looks matter. But they don't matter as much as people think. There has to be some sort of physical attraction to start things off though.

Personality/attitude is the single biggest defining factor for me. I want someone who is just enough like me so that we have common interests but unique enough that she keeps me on my toes. I want someone who I can hang out with or curl up and watch a movie with.

She also should be fairly independent, have her own stuff going on, but not so independent that I feel left out. This is probably a lot to ask but I've seen it happen.

Agree. And I think often a person is physically attractive to someone else partly because of their personality.
  • lipsticknlattes
    lipsticknlattes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just want to find another softly bearded face to tenderly rub against mine!!

473019283_e1a4ee9cd9.jpg

sigh

<3<3<3
  • Marig0ld
    Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    A woman that tries too hard

:huh: A guy WANTS a woman to try "too" hard? I'm confused...not trying to be rude, just asking for clarification.

I'm referring to a thread from yesterday where a guy was rejected for bringing flowers to a second date

Hahaha I remember that...such BS. God forbid he does something nice.
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    It's very quite simple....he wants beef, pizza and for you to be quite when he's watching football. (half joking)
    Oh and...well, you know.

I challenge my BF in EVERYTHING we do....yes, i mean everything. Like this am, who can run to the car the fastest or who can run longer on the treadmill. I know I can make a better dinner than you can kind of thing. Deep down inside, I know he appreciates this haha

beef? haha i meant beer

Haha... Beef is good too.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Intelligence is Key, Great eyes, Amazing Smile, Great conversationalist, Great sense of humor (dirty), has to have sex appeal and the best thing of all is Long beautiful hair. Dont know what it is but a good head of hair is a huge turn on.
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    My fiance.

Things that make her great:

Challenges me to do the things I should and supports me doing so.

Never raises her voice. Although I must say, I do pretty good at not giving her a reason to.

Always thinks of others. And I don't mean, always thinks of me.

Makes me laugh and laughs at my attempts at humour.

Shares my goals in life and makes a serious effort in helping us reach said goals.

Enjoys particpating in activites that I enjoy and took up some of them herself.

Independant.

Doesn't dwell on the past

I'm sure theres much more but I'm drawing a blank just now and I gotta pee.

So cute! And best wishes to the 2 of you!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options

Classy.

Lol

I read that on a bathroom wall. Should have been my first clue not to repeat it.
    :ohwell:
  • KatieJane83
    Options

Classy.

Lol

I read that on a bathroom wall. Should have been my first clue not to repeat it.
    :ohwell:

But dude, if it's on a bathroom wall it HAS to be true and meaningful!

p.s. sh*tter's full

:laugh:
  • scar47
    scar47 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I want a woman who has just 2 feet. With all the dang shoes she buys, I just know she's hiding some more feet somewhere.
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    To me, it's a sense of humor. Sure, I was attracted to my wife by her physical appearance...specifically her long brown hair...but beautiful women are nothing if you can't have a good time together. My wife and I find a reason to laugh together nearly every single day...and we are working on year number 27 now!!
  • KatieJane83
    Options
    To me, it's a sense of humor. Sure, I was attracted to my wife by her physical appearance...specifically her long brown hair...but beautiful women are nothing if you can't have a good time together. My wife and I find a reason to laugh together nearly every single day...and we are working on year number 27 now!!

Aww, Congrats on 27 years!
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Someone who believes in me and encourages me to be more than what I am. Someone who is self-confident enough to not mistake my encouraging words as criticism.

Someone with initiative and desire to excell at every thing she tries.

Someone who is creative and inspiring.

Someone who believes the best of other people, not the worst.

Someone who projects inner beauty. Embodies the following, " 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." (1 Cor 13:4-8)

A hot body ain't bad either.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Personally...a woman with a big Butt!!!!
  • thebigbige
    thebigbige Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want a girl I can trust, likes video games, one I can take for a walk, and surprise with gifts, I'd like a girl who lets me open doors for her, and lets me encourage her, I want a girl who will be there.
  • audigal2008
    audigal2008 Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    A woman that tries too hard

:huh: A guy WANTS a woman to try "too" hard? I'm confused...not trying to be rude, just asking for clarification.

I'm referring to a thread from yesterday where a guy was rejected for bringing flowers to a second date

proves my point before too... girls want ANYTHING that they cant have... they will sit there telling their gf's they wish they had a guy that was romantic and bring her flowers etc... finds a guy that bring flowers to a date trying to be romantic n she tells her gf's they laugh bout it n she doesnt talk to him anymore...

i know i got HUGE hate out for woman!!! all i see is shallow, selfish, self centered, money hungry, greedy, *****ty, disrepectful things that dont even know what they want but they are always right?... i know im going to get alot of b*tching and whining... but honestly... i will see a girl.. she'll start talking.. n i just want to shoot myself in the face because she is exactly what i just described within the first 2min into a conversation...

had to add-also they are NEVER! wrong NEVER EVER will they admit their fault! they will rather jump off a bridge or look stupid than admit they are wrong! their princesses.... for some reason their always in denial....

Hang in there Euro, we're not all that way...you'll find a good girl...wait a few years until they mature...they get over that BS you're talking about above...or at least some of us do :) keep your head up!

^^ agreed! Im not that way either
  • surgesilk
    Options
    pie
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Pulse and lady bits.

LMAO two major scoring points!