What cool fitness related gift did you get?

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    John Stanton - Running book (The complete guide to building your running program). Plus, since hubby and I kinda skip buying Xmas pressies I got new running pants, gloves and thermals a couple weeks before Xmas!!!
  • skinnyb450
    Options
    My wonderful hubby bought me a multi bench press - Awesome and my in-laws bought me a gift card from our local sports store - both amazing pressies :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • rowerrunnercmt
    Options
    I got a ton of spandex/exercise clothes! Now I don't have to wash my athletic stuff 3 times a week!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    a bright light to attach the back pocket of running jacket (gets dark early, so am often running at night) light can also be used on my bike. :happy:
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I got a timer for my rounds. I got me a mouth piece so the punch bag don't hit me on my jaws and hurt me. I also got new basketball shorts.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I got the Perfect Pushups, Biggest Loser cookbooks and a Woman's Health Abs book :)
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Polar FT4 pink and purple heart rate monitor YAY!!!!!!
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I got a Gymboss. I got some Christmas cash also and with it I just bought Zumba 2 for the Wii. My DD got me a cute water bottle for the gym!
  • Amburglar
    Options
    Best gift of yesterday..The ability to get off the couch, find my mental and physical strength and hit the gym in the afternoon with my hubs for much needed decompression time. Squats, dead lifts, leg ext, leg curl, calve lifts and 25min of "go hard" cardio.

Keepin it simple. =)
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    What a cool idea! Now I want a treadmill or bike to try it out! I just don't have the space.

Pam
    I got an i-pad and i download a great fitness app called Virtual Active. It makes running on the treadmill or spinning bike so much more fun. You download different cities that someone has taped as they have ran them. It is like you are there.. So far i have American Northeast, Chicago and Northern Italy. They are 7.99 each and have six different times from 10-60 minute runs. They are beautiful

My gym has bikes and treadmills with VA fitted, It's quite good and you learn a bit about different places. The Los Angeles route is a bit boring, very flat running along Hollywood Boulevard!

For Christmas I got some SKINS Base layers
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Saucony biking jacket, gift card to the bike shop, and money (gonna use that at the running store)