Options
    Lost 3 pounds.

11123339.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • CouleeRunner
    CouleeRunner Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    how much have you gained this xmas??

Nada.....maintained nicely while indulging in great food and exercising. I do think I will be down by New Year however.
  • Kadunker
    Kadunker Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Over 3 pounds....:(
  • petergarcia82
    petergarcia82 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds! I had all the foods I wanted and even some cherry cheese cake. I did well with the Gym on Christmas eve and the day after christmas as well.
  • nalia08
    nalia08 Posts: 252
    Options
    I'm averaging a 4-5 lb gain....
  • TeresaWash
    Options
    Well, I lost 2 pounds!!! Yippee. Think it was because I was eating back my exercise calories! (can't believe it).

This was the quote on the board at the gym this morning. "It's not important what you eat or how much you exercise between Christmas and New Years. What is important is What you eat and how much you exercise between New Years and Christmas"

I liked that!
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I was down 1.4

Yes, I enjoyed my Christmas but I didn't go overboard like I normally would have. I had a little bit of everything that I *really* wanted and then that was that.
  • strohst
    strohst Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I GAINED 2 LBS !!!! (WANT TO CRY ) :sad:
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I still have not gotten on the scale. It's been hard to get back to my normal eating routines with all this junk around me!!! :(
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I don't really know. One day I stepped on the scale and it said 98 pounds, the next it said 95 then the following it was 97, then 98...you get the picture. My weight doesn't usually swing so much, but with the combination of airplane travel, a whole lot of salty foods and alcohol, I am giving it 3 days of normal food and water intake to see what my actual weight is.
  • JamieSK
    JamieSK Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I actally lost 3.2 pounds and ate what I wanted...I of course exercised too! :laugh:
  • tinydancer24
    Options
    zero! what a beautiful number!!!
  • wildhehr2
    wildhehr2 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    About 4lbs. Have totally gone nuts....no exercise, lots of food. Will get back on track sunday
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I maintained.... Kinda disappointed since I only had one cheat meal and exercised everyday :(
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    i kinda stayed at maintenance, but due to a lot of salty roast ham, im a pound of water weight...be fine by new year :D
  • Silvergamma
    Silvergamma Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    5 pounds, but I'm already back down 2 of those. Hopefully the other 3 fall off pretty quickly. I'm super sensitive to sodium and alcohol -> lot's of retained water from all the traditional food and spirits of the holiday.
  • ♥Lexi♥
    Options
    i can proudly say....
    ZERO POUNDS!!!!
    :drinker:
  • ljbhill
    ljbhill Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Weighed myself today. Lost! YAY! I think the copious amounts of food on Christmas day acted as a zig-zag day or something and kick started my metabolism. I've also cut grains out for the the last few days because I felt so bloated from Christmas!
  • littlebecc
    Options
    I lost like half a kilo.
    So strange! I keep loosing even though i'm eating more. It's awesome! aha
  • kittuk86
    kittuk86 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    gained 0.5 kg..