How much did you gain this Christmas???

Options

Replies

• Jljones2787
    Options
    I was super scared to get on the scale after overindulging Christmas Eve & Christmas... ate "normal" yesterday and drank a boatload of water to flush all the sodium out of my system and didn't gain a freaking pound! I was stoked this morning! :)
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    3lbs! Good thing for Zumba tonight! LOL
  • RachelRunner78
    RachelRunner78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Didnt gain anything :) I dont get people who diet and then just go "lax" for the weekend... I enjoyed myself, ate healthy and even indulged in a piece of pumpkin pie... I continued to exercise and so far so good :) now got to get through new years! ;)

I agree!! I didn't gain any weight. However, I was less worried about meeting my nutritional goals and ate what I wanted to but stayed within my goal.
  • RachelRunner78
    RachelRunner78 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i LOST 3.6 pounds! and i enjoyed myself, ate what i wanted within reason. take that christmas!!

Awesome Job!!
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    4.8 lbs after not logging for 4 days. I expect it to come back off pretty quickly, though.
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I didn't gain or lost at all.
    I've set my goal to maintain weight a week ago but I ate less than that most of the days, except Christmas day that I was above that limit for about 400 cals.
    So today I weigh the same as last week. That is good. My purpose was to maintain this weight-goal for 2011 until the holidays are over, even eating my favourite traditional honey cookies, so as not to feel that I am on diet. It seems that my program is working really good!
    :happy:
  • CurlyQTee
    Options
    Right around 4 and so not worth the heart burn or fat. I felt like a binge eater. I learned something about myself through it all. I will not do it again. It's just not worth it. I was sick the day after and my joints hurt. My body isn't use to sugar any longer. I feel better when I eat right and balanced. I also sleep better.
  • Michelle650
    Options
    It seems this christmas has taught a few people some lessons! If I be honest, I really enjoyed the holidays, ate what I wanted did no exercise. No matter what I wouldnt have changed it for the world!! The sluggish feeling and heartburn/acid reflux will be gone soon!! :)
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I only gained 1lb, but I only over ate on Christmas, no other days.
  • kimmyj74
    kimmyj74 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Gained back 5 pounds of the 9 pounds it took 3 months to loose!
  • Michelle650
    Options
    Gained back 5 pounds of the 9 pounds it took 3 months to loose!

O man!! Dont worry, Im sure it will melt off in no time!!
  • springermad
    Options
    Id be happy with that! Well done! Im sure it will be gone in no time!!
    Thanks I haven't weighed myself I am hoping by Monday I will be back to 52.5 kgs x
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't step on the scale. I gain a whole 4 lbs. I am hoping I can drop off a lot of that through water weight : (
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    It's normal for my scales to flip flop around a lot anyway....but I got on this morning and they didn't flip flop up!!!! So, I didn't gain anything!!! I'm actually wondering if this is a sign that I really am not eating enough calories on normal days because I've been plateaued for a long time and I feel like I've lost some inches the past two weeks that have not been so good for calories...

Not sure......
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Didnt gain anything :) I dont get people who diet and then just go "lax" for the weekend... I enjoyed myself, ate healthy and even indulged in a piece of pumpkin pie... I continued to exercise and so far so good :) now got to get through new years! ;)

I COULDN'T AGREE WITH YOU MORE!! I actually lost a pound. I don't believe in 'cheating' otherwise what was the point of all my hard work!?!? i have a great recipe for a low carb pumpkin pie if interested =)
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I would love a low carb pumpkin pie recipe.

I actually didn't feel like I "cheated." I did have a piece of pie and fruitcake but I tried to figure them in to my calories so I didn't do too badly. I did come out over a bit on a couple of days though...but I didn't just binge or splurge or "pig out" on anything. I felt like I had worked too hard to gain it back just because I was weak.

Good luck to all on their journeys!!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    1.5#
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Didn't gain anything...Lost about a pound.
  • Dustin_02
    Dustin_02 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Lost 4 lbs for the week!
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    i don't know... scared to find out.. My scale mocks me everytime i walk by it :(