THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN....

Options

Replies

• aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    ....when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you're stupid.

Are you being sarcastic now? :)
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    ...the guy that dances and sings along to his ipod at the gym catches you watching him.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    When you bring a man to meet your mom and she farts every time she gets up but doesn't say anything like "excuse me"... She just pretends it was silent.
    sounds like my mom but my hubby was my first real bf and she wouldnt stop burping and then it went to her butt later uhhhg
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    you forget to shave your legs on the 3rd date....

your stomach makes those high pitched noises during a test...
  • alapoint89
    Options
    ......when u think some one is hot as **** and then u realize they put a celebrity as their pic.......
    i hope that is not to me cause im soooooooooooo not good looking
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/428270-before-and-afters-1day-8-days-30-day-shred

im not gonna lie, i was jealous of vanessa hudgens muscles :grumble:
    heck yes
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    ...your spelling tips people off that you are under 18.
    if ur referring to me, it was no spelling mistake
    ur jumping 2 conclushuns
    THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN U GET CAUGHT FOR JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS.....- my bad :blushing:
    its awl good, u under 18 tho?
  • alapoint89
    Options
    ...your spelling tips people off that you are under 18.
    if ur referring to me, it was no spelling mistake
    ur jumping 2 conclushuns
    THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN U GET CAUGHT FOR JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS.....- my bad :blushing:
    its awl good, u under 18 tho?
    yeah its all good but be careful because i heard that the age limit is 18 and if they find out then you will be kicked off
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when you think the phone call has ended after an argument and you say "Oh yeah, well *kitten* YOU!!" and the phone call never ended. :embarassed:
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    tha **** is a mentsral cup?:huh:
    No idea. A menstrual cup, though, is a type of cup or barrier worn inside the vagina during menstruation to collect menstrual fluid. Unlike tampons and pads, the cup collects menstrual fluid rather than absorbing it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menstrual_cup
  • krazyforyou
    Options
    Now thats just plain grosssss. The menstral cup thing.
  • Curvy1taliana
    Curvy1taliana Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    ....you see someone you work with at Target with a woman older than him (he is semi -retired) and the next day comment to him how nice it was for him to take his mother shopping. To which he angrily replies "that was my girlfriend".

:huh: :blushing: :frown: :embarassed:

(He is in his 60's and she looked about 90)
  • 1FitMom326
    Options
    i can never figured out who to add the photo here so just search "that awkward moment when your friends fat arm makes you look naked" it's hilarious!!

I about died laughing when I saw that one!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    When you ask a woman when her baby is due and she tells you she's not pregnant.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options

Or when you are that woman.....
  • hannahbellelechter
    Options
    When a guest/customer who is obscenely rude/unreasonable, and you repeat the story to your coworker, and they overhear you.
  • krazyforyou
    Options
    When you've been flirting with a man for 20 minutes and his boyfriends comes up.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    Now thats just plain grosssss. The menstral cup thing.
    its not that bad
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

Or when you are that woman.....

LOL
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    ...you tell someone the silence they're experiencing with you is intended to be awkward.

...someone asks you out immediately following a conversation about how you want to be left the fck alone.

...you think someone stole your lunch at work and then you find it at home on the counter.

...your awkward moments can't be related to by other people. :indifferent:
  • eyoungone05
    Options
    That AWKWARD moment when fart while at the gym lifting weights....lol dayum protein shakes....or it cud have been the beans I ate for lunch.....

OR

When u forget to hang up the phone and u begin to talk bad about that person and they heard every word.......

OR

When ur on a tour boat with numerous of pple and u fall alseep and u fall over to the nxt seats that aren't bulted down and seats scattered everywhere and ur on hands and knees.....Boat ride just started too..........SMH