THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN....

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    This was a great thread topic and I wish everyone would let it go of the underage thing, BUT it is on topic, right?

So let's get back to the topic

That awkward moment when you realize the guy you are flirting with on a dating site, is in fact, your ex :embarassed: :sick:
  • voluptas63
    voluptas63 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    *yawn*
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    oh and pls excuse my typing and my misspelling im one handed not under aged
    :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    can we get back to awkward moments pls

smiley-happy019.gif
  • alapoint89
    Options
    This was a great thread topic and I wish everyone would let it go of the underage thing, BUT it is on topic, right?

That awkward moment when you realize the guy you are flirting with on a dating site, is in fact, your ex :embarassed: :sick:
    good one
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Now that is awkward. I once got matched up with a old female boss of mine from years past. We laugh about it now!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    ....when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you're stupid.

this
  • spitfire1962
    spitfire1962 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    you're on a date with a really hot guy and you are doing your best to walk in those ridiculously high heels in a fancy restaurant and you slip and fall. Then get up just as quickly only to slip again.... :blushing:
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    ...you are saying something really embarrassing and the music in the place stops playing and you were still talking loud to speak over the 'music'
  • alapoint89
    Options
    i got one

have ur hubby,3yr old and 6m old fart at once loudly in the grocery store and have 10 people around and then in reeeeeeeeeks and they look at me because the fam walked away
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    You're out at a club and you're trying to be all cool. Then your friend tells you that you have a bugger hangin
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Looking to create an awkward moment?

I kid...
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

That awkward moment when you're posting a progress thread in an "That awkward moment" thread.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    You're out at a club and you're trying to be all cool. Then your friend tells you that you have a bugger hangin
    buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • alapoint89
    Options
    well i wanna know what people think geez
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when your bosses catch you on MFP. :embarassed:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    When you're at a club and you wash your hands but there is water on the top of the sink that wets your pants
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    When you are 19 and looking hot. Tight Jordache jeans (look it up:angry: ) really high shoes.........and you hit the dance floor. No I mean HIT the dance floor John Travolta style.

Good thing I have a sense of humor, cuz I rocked the Night Fever dance moves:laugh: :laugh: (oh and I split the damn 50 dollar jeans:sad: )
  • alapoint89
    Options
    When you are 19 and looking hot. Tight Jordache jeans (look it up:angry: ) really high shoes.........and you hit the dance floor. No I mean HIT the dance floor John Travolta style.

Good thing I have a sense of humor, cuz I rocked the Night Fever dance moves:laugh: :laugh: (oh and I split the damn 50 dollar jeans:sad: )
    that sucks