Options

Replies

• alapoint89
    Options
    gotta 30ds brb
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    When, no matter how hard you try, you gag in front of that client who is wearing too much cologne.
  • CaWaterBug8
    Options
    gotta 30ds brb

Thanks for the update! :flowerforyou:

I wish I could see that in my news feed instead of in the forums. :sad: :flowerforyou:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    You see a coworker come out of the restroom at work and when you enter the restroom after them, you nearly collapse. Then, you see them later that day.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    You see a coworker come out of the restroom at work and when you enter the restroom after them, you nearly collapse. Then, you see them later that day.

Within my group, we mutually decided to use the other building's bathroom for those affairs. Wait, was disclosing that awkward?
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    ...you are saying something really embarrassing and the music in the place stops playing and you were still talking loud to speak over the 'music'
    I thought that only happened in the movies
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

:laugh: I still say "Excuse me" "Pardon Me" "Sorry" when I am in the bathroom at work. :tongue:

I worked from home for 6 yrs and am not used to a public bathroom where I KNOW everyone:huh:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

Within my group, we mutually decided to use the other building's bathroom for those affairs. Wait, was disclosing that awkward?
    Nicely played. I wish I could do that
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    You're out at a club and you're trying to be all cool. Then your friend tells you that you have a bugger hangin

You have a BUGGER hanging?? Really?? That would be awkward.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

:laugh: I still say "Excuse me" "Pardon Me" "Sorry" when I am in the bathroom at work. :tongue:

I worked from home for 6 yrs and am not used to a public bathroom where I KNOW everyone:huh:
    Yeah, that is truly awkward
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    You're out at a club and you're trying to be all cool. Then your friend tells you that you have a bugger hangin

Wasn't me
  • djkshdfd
    Options
    ...you are saying something really embarrassing and the music in the place stops playing and you were still talking loud to speak over the 'music'
    I thought that only happened in the movies

Nope, I was eating sushi and somehow bathroom topic came up (we finished our meal) and my friend was saying something and I responded by saying really loud "oh yeah, that's why I bring matches in the bathroom now!" Needless to say every table around me looked at me and it was not a good topic for dinner I suppose...
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

Nope, I was eating sushi and somehow bathroom topic came up (we finished our meal) and my friend was saying something and I responded by saying really loud "oh yeah, that's why I bring matches in the bathroom now!" Needless to say every table around me looked at me and it was not a good topic for dinner I suppose...
    \
    God, I would have paid to be there!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    - You total the transaction without putting the coupon in RIGHT after the customer tells you they have one. DOH! I did that today.
    - Blowing up the bathroom, forgetting to spray, and then your boss walking in right after you. (I secretly laughed, but still a bit embarassing)
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Well my husband was following me down the stairs at a restaurant..there was a lady below..she farted..DH says "I heard that" really loud...he thought it was me..man that lady could run :)
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    age discrimination......such a sad thing :frown: ..................................................:laugh:
    There are legal issues involved, plus some topics here are not appropriate for minors. Also, the nutrition goals are geared toward adults. Also, it's irresponsible to have minors here, befriending adults, sometimes unknowingly. Creepy.
    well did you know here in texas she is legal

not ON MFP, though, unfortunately.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    Well my husband was following me down the stairs at a restaurant..there was a lady below..she farted..DH says "I heard that" really loud...he thought it was me..man that lady could run :)
    That really made me lol!
  • djkshdfd
    Options

HAHAHHAHAH
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

Wasn't me

(whispers...........booger.........)
  • CaWaterBug8
    Options
    When your dog is eating something and you find out it's not almond rocca . . .after you've picked it up and its touched your face.

More awkward? When it happens in front of your whole family and they scream out "DUUTTTYYYYY!!!" like in Caddyshack.

*Smh* Poor mom