THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN....

Options

Replies

• babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    The awkward moment when you send the text intended for your man to your mum by accident................
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    i can never figured out who to add the photo here so just search "that awkward moment when your friends fat arm makes you look naked" it's hilarious!!

I about died laughing when I saw that one!

i love that one
  • alapoint89
    Options
    the awkward moment when ur six month old lets one loud one rip in front of 50+ at mall or restaurant and they look at u
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    ok really what did she do you to??????????
    Nothing. Why do you ask? Is this a sensitive subject? Are you also an underage user?
    no im not under aged im 22 years old with a family and its just mean she did nothing wrong and never did anything to upset you i think shes perfectly fine being here shes not hurting anyone or anything
    I don't make the rules, Champ.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
    you may not but you dont need to draw attention to it

Unfortunately SHE drew attention to herself. The rule is in place because a minor cannot legally sign a contract. When we sign up here we check a box stating we are 18 and therefore old enough to agree to the contract.

I am an MFP Moderator. We do not go around searching for underage users, but when one admits in open forum and even brags about it, we have a duty to report it to the owner.

Enjoy the site,
    Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately SHE drew attention to herself. The rule is in place because a minor cannot legally sign a contract. When we sign up here we check a box stating we are 18 and therefore old enough to agree to the contract.

I am an MFP Moderator. We do not go around searching for underage users, but when one admits in open forum and even brags about it, we have a duty to report it to the owner.

Enjoy the site,
    Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
    well i tried to help
    Help break the rules? Nice!

There are sites out there for kids. sparkteens.com
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    ...when you realize you're busted in a public setting. :drinker:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Enjoy the site,
    Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
    well i tried to help

Are you reliving your hall monitor days from school?
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    ...when you realize you're busted in a public setting. :drinker:
    (insert sad trombone)
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    or that awkward moment when you grab the butt of someone that you thought was your husband..oops, ( maybe thats just me...lol)

Been there, done that.....and it is worse when you go for the front.....just saying. People think you are so rude or something.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    :laugh:

HI-LA-RI-OUS!

I don't appreciate having kids here. That's all.
  • PudgyPigeon
    PudgyPigeon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Your husband's alarm goes off at 2am even though he has not been home for a whole week and it never went off any other day.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    ok really what did she do you to??????????
    Nothing. Why do you ask? Is this a sensitive subject? Are you also an underage user?

ElEx...Why do you constantly have to be attacking people in the forums? Just...stop...
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    That awkward moment when you walk out of the bathroom, walk thru the entire office, get to your desk and realize that you skirt is tucked into your undertheres.....
  • arewethereyet
    Options

Enjoy the site,
    Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
    well i tried to help

Would you like me to write you up too? (puts on yellow belt and pulls out pad and paper) Home room number?:angry:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    ....when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you're stupid.
    Well, aren’t we just a ray of frigging sunshine...lol
    :smokin:
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    the awkward moment when ur six month old lets one loud one rip in front of 50+ at mall or restaurant and they look at u
    This except during prayer at church. Uh.... Amen??
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    :laugh:

HI-LA-RI-OUS!

I don't appreciate having kids here. That's all.

No that one was directed at me, the Moderator. RULE 11
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    That awkward moment when.....

...the mood in this thread goes from :laugh: to :indifferent:
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

No that one was directed at me, the Moderator. RULE 11
    Not directed at the moderator. Just not sure why it was made into a big deal by the non-moderator
  • alapoint89
    Options
    That awkward moment when.....

...the mood in this thread goes from :laugh: to :indifferent:
    hahahahahahaha good one