THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN....

Options

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    HONESTLY THO, WHO READS THE RULES? HALF OF YOU JUST CLICKED THE BOX WITHOUT READING IT ..............and nutrition goals should be geared towards children/ teenagers cuz this is the age where if we let ourselves go, it sticks with us.. we kids should be taught about healthy eating early, pop and junk food aint nuthin when we play sports. understanding nutrition and how much we should eat is important for athletes especially since our schools teach us to follow a food guide which is paper......kids like technology.

that awkward moment when some says "coool story bro" and your tryna be all smart and shiat

oh one other thing, if this is an adult site, why do the blogs cencsor swear words? LOL

Hopefully, some day, Mike will be able to have a free site for minors.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    HONESTLY THO, WHO READS THE RULES? HALF OF YOU JUST CLICKED THE BOX WITHOUT READING IT ..............and nutrition goals should be geared towards children/ teenagers cuz this is the age where if we let ourselves go, it sticks with us.. we kids should be taught about healthy eating early, pop and junk food aint nuthin when we play sports. understanding nutrition and how much we should eat is important for athletes especially since our schools teach us to follow a food guide which is paper......kids like technology.

that awkward moment when some says "coool story bro" and your tryna be all smart and shiat

oh one other thing, if this is an adult site, why do the blogs cencsor swear words? LOL
    Hopefully, some day, Mike will be able to have a free site or minors.
    sparkteens.com

Anyone that accuses me of being mean or attacking, please note that I have suggested an appropriate alternative more than once.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    when you were visiting your boyfriend's (now husband's) apartment and clogged the toilet when he left for a run (and he had no plunger!)!!!!:blushing:
    good going
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    The police arrive with the restraining order

Hmm....maybe I should reconsider our friendship LOL
    I didn't say it was me.... :) BTW, you're out of milk.

This is one of those moments where I feel clueless about what someone says but I feel like I should know what you are referring to. Oh well LOL.

This thread got nasty just because Gordo was prying to find out the girls age....too bad. It's like those people in the neighborhood who stare out their windows all day because they have nothing better to do but to bust someone.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    The police arrive with the restraining order

Hmm....maybe I should reconsider our friendship LOL
    I didn't say it was me.... :) BTW, you're out of milk.

This is one of those moments where I feel clueless about what someone says but I feel like I should know what you are referring to. Oh well LOL.

This thread got nasty just because Gordo was prying to find out the girls age....too bad. It's like those people in the neighborhood who stare out their windows all day because they have nothing better to do but to bust someone.
    agreed this was really fun!!!!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options

You see... The joke was about the restraining order and the fact that I knew the contents of your refrigerator. I couldn't agree more with you about the people with too much time on their hands.
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options

You see... The joke was about the restraining order and the fact that I knew the contents of your refrigerator. I couldn't agree more with you about the people with too much time on their hands.

The funny thing is that I don't drink cows milk, so that's correct. But....I have plenty of soy and almond milk in the fridge :D
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

The funny thing is that I don't drink cows milk, so that's correct. But....I have plenty of soy and almond milk in the fridge :D
    Well then you need to pickup some almond milk on the way home :)
  • mankan510
    Options

Hopefully, some day, Mike will be able to have a free site for minors.

think about the business opportunities in that,
    advertise to parents about kids and weight loss, now a days teenagers (young adults like me(yes i referred to myself as a young adult)) spend way too much time on the computer!!!!!!! so wouldnt it make sense to help kids understand that they eat unhealthy? especially those teenagers who are trying to lose weight to feel socially accepted around their peers. Dear adults, if you didnt notice, females and insecurity= low self esteem ( same applies to boys) and what happens with a low self esteem u ask? bad things (emo-ism)
    if a site like this will make teenagers less emo and more confident about their wieght, im pretty sure u can get money out of happy parents
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with you about the people with too much time on their hands.
    Yes, yes. Anyone posted 5+ times here must have too much time on their hands...
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    think about the business opportunities in that,
    advertise to parents about kids and weight loss, now a days teenagers (young adults like me(yes i referred to myself as a young adult)) spend way too much time on the computer!!!!!!! so wouldnt it make sense to help kids understand that they eat unhealthy? especially those teenagers who are trying to lose weight to feel socially accepted around their peers. Dear adults, if you didnt notice, females and insecurity= low self esteem ( same applies to boys) and what happens with a low self esteem u ask? bad things (emo-ism)
    if a site like this will make teenagers less emo and more confident about their wieght, im pretty sure u can get money out of happy parents
    I've suggested this multiple times: sparkteens.com
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with you about the people with too much time on their hands.
    There's a difference between joking around and nosing around in other people's business.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    yes i do because i am a stay at home mom with a just fed baby so she is just sitting here like she needs to,............... oh and that sounds just like you!!!!!!!!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i can never figured out who to add the photo here so just search "that awkward moment when your friends fat arm makes you look naked" it's hilarious!!

I've seen that photo, hilarious
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    i can never figured out who to add the photo here so just search "that awkward moment when your friends fat arm makes you look naked" it's hilarious!!

I've seen that photo, hilarious

photo.phpfbid=156348351098208&set=a.156348347764875.41066.156347574431619&type=3&theater
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    There's a difference between joking around and nosing around in other people's business.

When people break site rules, they get reported. Personally, I think that having to be at least 18 is a good rule. I realise that OP is nearly 18, but she admitted being underage in this thread and in her profile, so was probably reported by lots of people.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    Options

When people break site rules, they get reported. Personally, I think that having to be at least 18 is a good rule. I realise that OP is nearly 18, but she admitted being underage in this thread and in her profile, so was probably reported by lots of people.
    I don't have a problem with the rules. They need to be there. The moderator took care of it. Its just the nosiness that I find amazing!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    ....when your sarcasm is so advanced that people actually think you're stupid.

This has happened to me a lot :(
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN U GET DISTRACTED, SHOW UP TO UR OWN TOPIC 20 MINS LATER THEN REALIZE U COULD POTENTIALY BE KICKED OFF MYFITNESSPAL ITS ALL GOOD THO

edited by MFP Moderator.

Thats why you were warned to be quiet, which you chose not to do.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    can we get back to awkward moments pls

oh and pls excuse my typing and my misspelling im one handed not under aged