THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN....

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    age discrimination......such a sad thing :frown: ..................................................:laugh:
    There are legal issues involved, plus some topics here are not appropriate for minors. Also, the nutrition goals are geared toward adults. Also, it's irresponsible to have minors here, befriending adults, sometimes unknowingly. Creepy.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    or that awkward moment when you grab the butt of someone that you thought was your husband..oops, ( maybe thats just me...lol)
    That's OK. I didn't mind.

lol
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    I've totally done this too. Looked just like him from behind. You got me cracking up. Glad I'm not the only one. :)))
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    yea my sister and cousin really wanted me on here ( i dont know why cuz i only log on like once a week)......
    but yea i lied to myfitnesspal

4 months and im 18 :bigsmile:
    Well done, kid. Come back in 4 months.

In the mean time, why not check out sparkteens.com? :flowerforyou:
    LOL wow , im here and im staying
    Not up to you. It's up to the site. :laugh:
    ok really what did she do you to??????????

age discrimination......such a sad thing :frown: ..................................................:laugh:

No, the law. Again, you must be 18 to sign the contract and when you signed up it specifically asked if you were 18, and if you agreed to the terms of service.

I am just a moderator, I do not make the rules. :flowerforyou:
  • alapoint89
    Options
    I've totally done this too. Looked just like him from behind. You got me cracking up. Glad I'm not the only one. :)))
    hahaha yea i know the worst part was when your bubby is behind you dying with laughter
  • CandeesLand
    Options
    or that awkward moment when you grab the butt of someone that you thought was your husband..oops, ( maybe thats just me...lol)

It's not just you, my husband has 4 brothers and they all look the same from behind!
  • mankan510
    Options
    THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN U GET DISTRACTED, SHOW UP TO UR OWN TOPIC 20 MINS LATER THEN REALIZE U COULD POTENTIALY BE KICKED OFF MYFITNESSPAL ITS ALL GOOD THO

edited by MFP Moderator.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN U GET DISTRACTED, SHOW UP TO UR OWN TOPIC 20 MINS LATER THEN REALIZE U COULD POTENTIALY BE KICKED OFF MYFITNESSPAL ITS ALL GOOD THO

Isn't this where Chris Hanson comes in?
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    That awkward moment when.....

...the mood in this thread goes from :laugh: to :indifferent:

And i thought this thread had so much potential
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options

Isn't this where Chris Hanson comes in?
    (cue Pedobear)
  • djkshdfd
    djkshdfd Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    The police arrive with the restraining order

Hmm....maybe I should reconsider our friendship LOL
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    There are legal issues involved, plus some topics here are not appropriate for minors. Also, the nutrition goals are geared toward adults. Also, it's irresponsible to have minors here, befriending adults, sometimes unknowingly. Creepy.
    well did you know here in texas she is legal

I guess the question would be "Legal for what?" As for the rules of MFP, she and anyone else under the age of 18 are not old enough to use this site. Just because it is on the internet, does not mean it comes with no rules. The trick is not broadcasting that you broke the rule.

As a volunteer, I have nothing to win or lose by reporting underage users. It just comes with giving back to the site that has given me so much.
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    The police arrive with the restraining order

Hmm....maybe I should reconsider our friendship LOL
    I didn't say it was me.... :) BTW, you're out of milk.
  • alapoint89
    Options
    well did you know here in texas she is legal

I guess the question would be "Legal for what?" As for the rules of MFP, she and anyone else under the age of 18 are not old enough to use this site. Just because it is on the internet, does not mean it comes with no rules. The trick is not broadcasting that you broke the rule.

As a volunteer, I have nothing to win or lose by reporting underage users. It just comes with giving back to the site that has given me so much.
    so true i must agree to that
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options

No that one was directed at me, the Moderator. RULE 11
    Not directed at the moderator. Just not sure why it was made into a big deal by the non-moderator

this!
    She will be 18 in 4months there are people on this sight who are older and act a lot more immature lmao
    I'm sure you are more mature than you're giving yourself credit for.

really wow good one
  • mankan510
    Options
    HONESTLY THO, WHO READS THE RULES? HALF OF YOU JUST CLICKED THE BOX WITHOUT READING IT ..............and nutrition goals should be geared towards children/ teenagers cuz this is the age where if we let ourselves go, it sticks with us.. we kids should be taught about healthy eating early, pop and junk food aint nuthin when we play sports. understanding nutrition and how much we should eat is important for athletes especially since our schools teach us to follow a food guide which is paper......kids like technology.

that awkward moment when some says "coool story bro" and your tryna be all smart and shiat

oh one other thing, if this is an adult site, why do the blogs cencsor swear words? LOL
  • killagb
    Options

No that one was directed at me, the Moderator. RULE 11
    Not directed at the moderator. Just not sure why it was made into a big deal by the non-moderator

this!
    She will be 18 in 4months there are people on this sight who are older and act a lot more immature lmao
    I'm sure you are more mature than you're giving yourself credit for.

really wow good one
    I just didn't want to see you beat yourself up. :smile:
  • PudgyPigeon
    PudgyPigeon Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    ... you walk into a fight that changes the whole mood of the thread. : /
  • killagb
    Options
    HONESTLY THO, WHO READS THE RULES? HALF OF YOU JUST CLICKED THE BOX WITHOUT READING IT ..............and nutrition goals should be geared towards children/ teenagers cuz this is the age where if we let ourselves go, it sticks with us.. we kids should be taught about healthy eating early, pop and junk food aint nuthin when we play sports. understanding nutrition and how much we should eat is important for athletes especially since our schools teach us to follow a food guide which is paper......kids like technology.

that awkward moment when some says "coool story bro" and your tryna be all smart and shiat

oh one other thing, if this is an adult site, why do the blogs cencsor swear words? LOL
    Cool story bro. Now run along, grown folks are talking.
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    when you were visiting your boyfriend's (now husband's) apartment and clogged the toilet when he left for a run (and he had no plunger!)!!!!:blushing: